Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps - CBT Available (Generic/Customised)
Oracle Apps - CBT Available (Generic/Customised) [message #146336] Wed, 09 November 2005 23:12 Go to next message
sriram_iyengar

Oracle Apps - CBT (Computer Based Tutorial )

Keeping in view the constant need for organizations to train the users on ERP application, we have developed, true value for money, Computer-Based-Tutor (CBT) on Oracle e-business suite for users to acquire the best that the enterprise application offers. Our CBT solution is a blend of crystal clear audio and crisp visual presentation that provides a dual impact on learning the Oracle ERP application.

We develop module wise customized CBT for corporates based on present scenarios available with the client.

Generic CBT's also available for each modules. Individuals can practice on their own. Freshers can understand Apps Modules on their own & Experienced can practice for continuity.

Corporate Trainers

The company is promoted by professionals who have rich experience in Oracle Apps implementation. We are certified by the competent authority to do Apps trainings for corporates. Our trainers have relevant qualification and considerable experience to conduct training. We conduct corporate training onsite (client place) and in our location .

Our functionality are

* Oracle Manufacturing(Discrete/Process)
* EAM
* Distribution
* HRMS.

We are not conducting training programs to individuals.

For more information regarding Corporate Training, send me an email with your company profile, requirement, contact person etc to us.

For Generic CBT, please specify the modules you are interested and your profile (Education & Work Experience), Contacts etc.

K.Sriram
Email : sriram_iyengar@yahoo.com
(recognised by the competent authority)

icon7.gif  Re: Oracle Apps - CBT Available (Generic/Customised) [message #206942 is a reply to message #146336] Sat, 02 December 2006 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meetthegem
hi
myself gem

i am doing m.c.a and i want to become an professional in computers

so plz can give me the links of "ORACLE APPS CBT"

plz email me on "meetthegem@gmail.com"

thanku
Re: Oracle Apps - CBT Available (Generic/Customised) [message #441403 is a reply to message #146336] Sun, 31 January 2010 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gemsuis

hi

i am software engineer working in oracle 9i, 10g forms, reports etc. now i wanna make my career in to oracle e-business suite.
i am Master in Software Engineering.

can u please send me tutorial for Oracle Apps,i wil b thankful.

my email add: is gemsuis@gmail.com

Regards,

Abbas Qureshi
Re: Oracle Apps - CBT Available (Generic/Customised) [message #457223 is a reply to message #146336] Sat, 22 May 2010 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sadiq106
This is Sadiq, Techno-functional consultant of Oracle apps Manufacturing Module, Can you please send me the material on sadiq106@gmail.com.
Re: Oracle Apps - CBT Available (Generic/Customised) [message #457227 is a reply to message #457223] Sat, 22 May 2010 02:40 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
This topic turns to a "me too" one => locked.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Migration Z/OS DB2 to ORACLE/MF
Next Topic: Free Webinar On Metadata Creation In OBIEE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:40:08 CDT 2024