Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Min-Max Planning report
Min-Max Planning report [message #145585] Fri, 04 November 2005 00:09 Go to next message
rishika
Hi All,

I am new to Oracle apps. I have to do some extra calculation in the existing Min-Max Planning report. Instead of renaming the existing package, i have compiled the existing package. It's shows error. I am not able to correct that. Whether i have to inform this to Apps DBA, How will i rectify this issue.

Thanks in advance

Rishika
Re: Min-Max Planning report [message #145768 is a reply to message #145585] Sun, 06 November 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vk_appstech
can u tell me what is the error.,.and some more details on how u r usuing the package,,
regards
vijay
Re: Min-Max Planning report [message #146167 is a reply to message #145768] Wed, 09 November 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rishika
Thank you vijay.

I have attached logfile. While compiling the package i didnt get any error. But while running the report i am getting this error. I need your help. Thank you.
  • Attachment: logfile.htm
    (Size: 3.07KB, Downloaded 2030 times)
Re: Min-Max Planning report [message #146171 is a reply to message #145585] Wed, 09 November 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
binayak.bhattacharyya

PLEASE RESTORE THE ORIGINAL REPORT IN THE PROPER APPLICATION TOP.

FOR eg: INV_TOP/GMI_TOP.

BEFORE RESTORE THE REPORT COMPILE THE ORIGINAL REPORT.

WHEN FETCHING REPORT FROM APPS SERVER ALWAYE TAKE BACKUP/RENAME.

AFTER FETCHING REPORT INTO THE REPORT6i WIZERD CHANGE THE FORMULA ETC AND COMPILE AGAIN.

IF COMPILATION SUCESSFUL THEN MOVE THE REPORT TO THE APPS SERVER WITH PROPER TOP THROUGH FTP.

THANKS.
Re: Min-Max Planning report [message #146179 is a reply to message #146171] Wed, 09 November 2005 01:09 Go to previous message
rishika
Thank you so much.
But i have done with existing one what to do now. Guide me
Thank you
Previous Topic: entering requisitons in purchasing module
Next Topic: how to change the location flexfield in receivables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 07:04:38 CDT 2024