Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Financial Applications
Oracle Financial Applications [message #143939] Mon, 24 October 2005 05:39 Go to next message
Prabhuraaj
Hi

This is Prabhu here i am Interested in getting training for Oracle Financial Applications, (Functional) at Chennai.
I would highly appreciate if anyone can guide me as to how to go about this and if possible approx, fees structure, training location, Period covered, and other details

Thanks & regards
Prabhu
Email- Prabhuraaj@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Financial Applications [message #144470 is a reply to message #143939] Wed, 26 October 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mharoon
are you looking into it as functional user or developer, if you are planning to learn it from a functional user perspective, I would take some online courses at oracle university (otn.oracle.com) the cost is around $300 for all the online courses.
Re: Oracle Financial Applications [message #146263 is a reply to message #143939] Wed, 09 November 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
komalm
Hi,

I am also planning to do Oracle Financials course just from Funtional Prospective. Can you suggest me, where in Bombay this course is conducted? I have 3 years of experience as financial analyst. Please advice me whats the scope if I would do this course with my background. I really appreciate any kind of help.

Komal

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 11:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Financial Applications [message #164407 is a reply to message #143939] Thu, 23 March 2006 05:56 Go to previous message
shashidhar.k
hi Prabhu..

i guess ..if u r in Chennai better join "DSRC"... that is the super institute for oracle application. I guess they provide placement also. any way i suggest to u better join in "DSRC".

Thanks
shashidhar k
Previous Topic: Oracle Human Reasources Data Masking
Next Topic: how do we go for feeder interface?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 23:48:03 CDT 2024