Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » RGXGDAXS "Do you want to save the changes you have made?"
icon5.gif  RGXGDAXS "Do you want to save the changes you have made?" [message #143240] Wed, 19 October 2005 10:16
David.K.Dickson
I am trying to use a tool called DataLoad to enter my FSG reports. (I have tried ADI and the FSG Transfer Program, but they do not meet the specific requirements on this project, and so I cannot use them here.)

At what appears to be random intervals, during entry of Rows in a Row Set, I get a popup window:
Title: Forms
Text: Do you want to save the changes you have made?
Options: Yes, No, Cancel.

I can tell DataLoad to reply "Yes" if I know WHEN the window is going to appear, but I cannot predict when that will be. Sometimes it is every 3 rows, sometimes only the second or third row on the report (and then after that it works fine). It seems to be independent of any explicit Save instructions I issue (File, Save or Save and Proceed). It also seems to change from environment to environment. Yesterday I thought that logging off and logging on again stopped the message appearing, but today that doesn't work.

So I need to know how I can either:
1.) predict accurately when the message will appear or
2.) stop it appearing when I have just done an explicit save?

Can you help, please?

TIA

David.
Previous Topic: HRMS technical questions?
Next Topic: Auto Mail Generation from Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 01:07:48 CDT 2024