Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Creating and Scheduling Request Sets for AP weekly jobs
Creating and Scheduling Request Sets for AP weekly jobs [message #140224] Sun, 02 October 2005 22:38 Go to next message
sambireddyn
Hi

I am trying to create several AP jobs to run in a request set and schedule it . The problem I am having is that a couple of the jobs require a 'From Accounting Date' to be entered each time the job is run, (it also requires a 'To Accounting Date' parameter). Since we want this to be automated, how can this date parameter be updated systematically. It is for the AP job "Posted Invoice Register" and "Posted Payment Register".

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
SambiReddy.
Re: Creating and Scheduling Request Sets for AP weekly jobs [message #140250 is a reply to message #140224] Mon, 03 October 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manwadkar

You can take help of checkbox "Increment Date Parameter Each Run" to increment Accounting date. But this is very generic answer. How often you want to run this concurrrent program? Based on that answer may be different.
Re: Creating and Scheduling Request Sets for AP weekly jobs [message #140261 is a reply to message #140224] Mon, 03 October 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sambireddyn
Hi manwadkar

Thanks for your reply,
I want to schedule it for every week.
What can be done to do so?
Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
SambiReddy
Re: Creating and Scheduling Request Sets for AP weekly jobs [message #140514 is a reply to message #140261] Tue, 04 October 2005 09:54 Go to previous message
mchittib
to_date := 'select to_char(sysdate,'DD-MON-YY') from dual';
result := FND_REQUEST.SET_OPTIONS (’YES’);
result := FND_REQUEST.SET_REPEAT_OPTIONS (’10:00’);//whenever u want to schedule it(10:00 am scheduled everyday)
req_id := FND_REQUEST.SUBMIT_REQUEST (’CUS’,
’CUSPOST’, ’Custom Posting’,
’01-SEP-05 00:00:00’, FALSE,
... args(to_date etc) ...);
Previous Topic: Getting started
Next Topic: 11.10 What's New
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 04:40:16 CDT 2024