Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » BPEL: wsdl file cut over
BPEL: wsdl file cut over [message #125849] Wed, 29 June 2005 08:51 Go to next message
Messages: 1
Registered: June 2005
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Junior Member


anyone here tried to use an external schema as a message type in the BPEL process definition?

I am having problems, getting an ORABPEL-10903 as a result of this, and was curious if others have experienced the same, and have had a workaround, if possible.


Re: BPEL: wsdl file cut over [message #426503 is a reply to message #125849] Fri, 16 October 2009 01:00 Go to previous message
Messages: 34
Registered: June 2008
Location: Hyderabad

Few months back, I tried to use an external schema as message type and declare variable of this message type . But even i had some issues (not sure what was the exact error)... I had to finish the project fast... So I did a workaround of creating a object type (in database),this object_type was same as xml schema definition. Then I created a DB adapter to access the object. JDeveloper generated the XML Schema for this object and using this schema it worked fine for me..


[Updated on: Fri, 16 October 2009 01:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fetching data from base table without trigger
Next Topic: Difference between AQ and JMSQ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Nov 30 22:38:56 CST 2015

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11580 seconds