Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA/Applications DBA opportunity in Orlando, Florida
icon6.gif  Oracle DBA/Applications DBA opportunity in Orlando, Florida [message #118368] Wed, 04 May 2005 14:20
ritatech
Permanent opportunity with a growing Orlando area company offering competitive salary and benefits. Local candidates strongly preferred - no relocation assistance offered.

Provides Oracle Database and Financial Applications expertise to support our Financials implementation and ongoing production support. Provides Oracle DBA expertise to other custom developed applications on the Oracle platform.

You will work with Financial Applications business users to understand their needs and make appropriate configuration changes to meet those needs. Perform performance tuning (Oracle 8i and 9i and Applications 11i). Perform Backup / disaster recovery planning and execution. Make minor Oracle Applications changes. Apply upgrades and patches to database, applications and operating systems. Perform back-end database development duties as needed including stored procedures and triggers.

Requirements:

· Experienced with Oracle Financials Applications 11i Administration including implementation and production support.
· Experienced with Oracle Database and Applications structures and usage
· Experienced with Oracle 9i and 8i database administration in a highly available production environment
· Experienced with administering Oracle E-Business Intelligence Suite
· Strong Linux and SQL skills
· Ability to communicate with all staff levels
· Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports is a plus

Restrictions:

· No Telecommuting – all work MUST be done on-site
· US citizens or Permanent Residents only
· Direct hires only (no Corp. to Corp or agencies)
· Only considering local area residents
· Will not hire on a part-time basis
. Will not hire on a contract basis

Qualified candidates should send a Word copy of their resume and include salary history to: tbyrne@ritatech.com.

Previous Topic: Oracle Subject Matter Expert Opportunities
Next Topic: Oracle DBI/BI Implementation Consultants
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:16:16 CDT 2024