Home » Other » Marketplace » ORACLE CLINICAL HELP PLEASE
ORACLE CLINICAL HELP PLEASE [message #118249] Tue, 03 May 2005 18:33 Go to next message
farhan4real

can anyone please send me Oracle clinical tutorials Or INTERVIEW QUETSIONS
Please
I will be grateful to him
thanks in advance
Re: ORACLE CLINICAL HELP PLEASE [message #121913 is a reply to message #118249] Wed, 01 June 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alaparthy
Hi,

I am beginer in oracle clinical module. If any body had Oracle clinical interview prep questions or any text books on OC modules can you please send it to alaparthy@yahoo.com.

Any notes on data vallidations, descrepency management and AERS.

I appreciate the help.

ala.neha
icon14.gif  Re: ORACLE CLINICAL HELP PLEASE [message #122278 is a reply to message #118249] Sat, 04 June 2005 15:53 Go to previous message
maddy
Hi All,
I have been working as an OC developer in a pharma company for quite a while. I am suprised to see the growing demand for opting oracle clinical. GOOD LUCK to all you guys.

If you have any questions regarding the functionality or backend programming try to share with me (oc_developer@yahoo.com), may be I can be of some help in solving your issues. I have hands on experience on OC 4.3/4.5, RDC Classic and Normlab2.

Also have an idea of starting up a learning center to help people learn OC at considerably low cost compared to training centers like CSS where they charge some 1500 bucks for few hours of presentations. I need all your help in making something like this work.

Thanks,
maddy.
Previous Topic: Oracle Datawarehouse Analysts needed in Orlando, FL
Next Topic: Oracle Clinical
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:24:00 CDT 2024