Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for ORACLE HR/OAB Contract in the US
Looking for ORACLE HR/OAB Contract in the US [message #107610] Tue, 09 November 2004 03:36 Go to next message
Graham perry
  I am interested in any Oracle HRMS//OAB consulting role however I am not available until the 22nd November.

With over 9 years experience with Oracle HRMS (functional/technical), 7 of which were in the US, I am able to excel in both large development organizations (Oracle US) and external customer sites.  After doing customer implementations for the last 2 years in the <st1:country-region><st1:place style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(res://ietag.dll/#34/#1001); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-x">UK</st1:place></st1:country-region>, I will be permanently re-locating back to the <st1:country-region><st1:place style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(res://ietag.dll/#34/#1001); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-x">US</st1:place></st1:country-region> with a full <st1:country-region><st1:place style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(res://ietag.dll/#34/#1001); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-x">US</st1:place></st1:country-region> green card. 

Highlighted experience includes:

1.        Managed Oracle ERP software development lifecycle, from initial requirements to beta customers and general market release. 

2.        Drove development and release for a $100 million product line, Oracle HRMS.

3.        Managed five full consulting implementations and one upgrade for customers such as Fidelity Investments, BT/Syntegra, FSA, and Oracle. 

4.        Expert knowledge of Oracle Applications including Oracle Human Resources, Payroll, Advanced Benefits, Datetrack, Fast Formula, Training Administration.

My Oracle HRMS skills are somewhat unique in the consulting world since I wrote a lot of the Oracle HR and OAB products and designed, built and have implemented the HR and OAB products.

For full resume contact graham_perry2000@yahoo.com 

Graham
Re: Looking for ORACLE HR/OAB Contract in the US [message #107711 is a reply to message #107610] Wed, 24 November 2004 03:45 Go to previous message
Semiu Adeleke
1 Expert knowledge of Oracle Applications including Oracle Human Resources, Payroll, Advanced Benefits, Datetrack, Fast Formula, Training Administration.

2 Sql

3 Customization & Set-up of HR/Payroll
Previous Topic: Where to get question for Oracle Interview ?
Next Topic: looking for oracle apps functional jobs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:24:03 CDT 2024