Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle D2k Opening
Oracle D2k Opening [message #106776] Fri, 23 April 2004 01:52 Go to next message
shumy
We have immediate requirement for Oracle D2k Professional, having good Technical Knowledge of Oracle and D2k, in our Bangalore Office.The candidate should have worked on Oracle with D2k for atleast 18 months . If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please revert back immediately with the following details:-

* Updated Resume with Project details ( including each project duration )
* Current Salary.
* Expected Salary.
* Notice period

Note :- Send resumes at shumytechno@rediffmail.com
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #106831 is a reply to message #106776] Tue, 11 May 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shivu K B
Please let me know if you have Oracle ,D2K requirement,

I will forward my resume for the same,
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #106835 is a reply to message #106776] Thu, 13 May 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chinta subrahmanyam
Hello
I am subrahmanyam.ch, mca postgraduate having 3+ yrs exp in oracle/d2k(all versions). currently i am working in jamshedpur for a mnc and would like to relocate to south.

currently i was in hyd.

if the vacencies are still exist just mail me i will send the resume.

thanking you
with regards
chint subrahmanyam
cell 98852 20130
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #106848 is a reply to message #106776] Mon, 17 May 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srinivasa rao k
Hi,
I am K Srinivasa rao having 4 + years of exp., in development. Herewith i am sending my cv .
My Current Salary : 2,50,000/anm
Expecting salary : 3,00,000/anm
Notice : One Month

thanks.

with regards,
srinivasa rao k
SRINIVASA RAO KOMMULA #62,Nethaji Nagar,
E-mail: srinukom@rediffmail.com Near Jyothi Nagar,
Mehendhi Patnam,
Hyderabad-38.
Ph: 9849116653

OBJECTIVE
Position in a rapidly growing software development company, which would best utilize my experience and skills as a developer.

SUMMARY
· 4 + years of experience in the area of Developer,VB,Java.
· Working with Vasishta Technologies Hyderbad, as a Sr. Software Engineer from Dec’01 to till Date
· Worked with Merbanc Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad From Nov’99 to Nov’01 .
· Good proficiency in programming languages, strong analytical and problem solving skills and good interpersonal and communication skills

EDUCATION

Master of Computer Applications from Kakatiya University in 1999 .
Computer Science, from Nagarjuna University, INDIA in 1996.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Programming Languages : Java (Core Java, Jdbc, Beans, Servlets), C, C++
Operating Systems : Windows 95/98/NT,Unix
RDBMS : Oracle 8i,Toad
Web Server : Java Web Server
GUI : Developer 6i(Forms 6i and Reports)Java AWT, Swing, Visual Basic 5.0
Exposure to : ERWIN

PROJECTS SUMMARY

Supply Chain Management System (On Line) Nov’02 to Till Date

Team Size : 8
Software : Oracle 8i,Oracle PL/SQL,Developer 6i ,(Forms and Reports),TOAD, Citrix Metaframe®
Role :Team member
Responsibilities : Developing Prototype, Coding and database design includes

Client: Biological E Limited a Hyderabad based health care company, dedicated to offering innovative solutions for disease prevention & management for the health and well being of people worldwide.

This module is being implemented at Biological E Ltd. Head Office, Manufacturing units, and Carry and Forward (C&F) Agent locations.

This module is an online system covers finished goods as production receipt, transfer of goods to various Carry and Forward (C&F) agent locations, Order Processing, Invoice Preparation, Inter depot transfer of stocks, Receipts/Payments, Stock Returns, Credit/Debit Memos, Credit Recommended Memo, Out standings Adjustment, Various Supporting modules, All types of reports necessary for C&F, Field Staff, and reports required at HO.

The connectivity is established through VPN (Virtual Private Network) the online Unix server at Head Office (Hyderabad), All C&F agents, and production units are connected through PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)

Role:
· Study and Analyze the business requirements
· Build models of the system, Confirm and refine the model with the analysts and experts
· Design the database based on the model developed in the strategy and analysis phase
· Build the prototype system, Write and execute the commands to create the tables and supporting objects for the database
· Development of Stored Procedures to encapsulate Business processes, triggers, procedures, functions and package
· Refine the prototype. Move the application into production, user acceptance testing, conversion of existing data, parallel operations.
· Perform Integration and Unit testing of all the modules
· Monitor its performance, and enhance and refine the system
· Database tuning and performance tuning using TOAD
· Implementation at various client locations
· Training to C&Fs and Internal people.

Supply Chain Management System (Off Line) Dec’01 – Sep’02

Team Size : 8
Software : Oracle 8i,Oracle PL/SQL,Developer 6i(Forms and Reports),TOAD, Citrix Metaframe®

Client : Biological E Limited, Hyderabad.

This covers all the modules of Distribution System viz., Receipt of Stocks, Orders Processing, Invoice Preparation, Stock Transfers to other locations, Receipts/Payments, etc. This is a standalone application.
All the operations at the Carry and Forward (C&F) agents with all types of reports necessary for C&F and field staff has been built with that. Month closed data backup is being converted to HO. This application is working in 28 locations all over India.

Primary Role: New Developments, Enhancements of the system, and technical support for all the Carry and Forward (C&F) Agents. Conversion of off line data received as backups to server at HO and then migrating of data to Oracle Financials General Ledger module.

Draft Information System Jan “01 to Nov “01

Team Size : Four
Software : Java 2.0(Mail API, JDBC, Swing), Injektilo (POP3 Providers)
Back-End : Oracle 7.3
Scope of Project : Intranet Application
Description:
The project deals with the making of a tool, which will eliminate the chances of loss of demand draft. This software is based on networking concept where in the bank officials will send the respective template of the demand draft signed by the issuing authority, which will be received by the bank on which the amount will be drawn. If for any reason the Demand draft is lost, this has to intimate to the respective bank, so that an immediate message will be sent to the accounts section and to the withdrawing bank. This is to be implemented all over the country as well as the world. All the Demand Drafts, which are stored in outgoing box, can be transferred to the respective withdrawing banks automatically or manually.

Responsibilities :
Developing Prototype, Coding and database design includes
· Coding of Inbox and Outbox Functionalities using jdbc.
· Retrieving of Mails from the Server.

Rx Notes for Practicing Doctors (General Physician) Apr’00 to Dec “00
Team Size : Three
Software : Java 2.0,Jdbc, Swing
Back End : Oracle 7.3
Responsibilities : Coding, database design.
Role : Team member.

Description:
Rx notes project has been started with the objective that the individual practicing Doctors can use the application. This system provides the information of the patients visiting. The System is designed and developed to know the details of the Patients who are visiting the Doctor. Doctor will maintain the database regarding the Patient Complaints, History and Examination. Various Reports (Statistical analysis, Progress analysis) are generated. In this project, the added features are Address Book, Drug Book and Text Editor. So, the Doctor can do these applications, without closing this Application.

Edu.Manage Nov’99 – Mar’00
Team Size : Three
Software : Java 2.0, Jdbc, Swing,
Back End : Oracle7.3
Client : Mannem Rami Reddy vidya samasthalu, Tirupathi
Responsibilities : Responsible for developing Prototype, database design,Coding
Role : Team member

Description:
The Application is developed for Mannem Rami Reddy vidya samasthalu, where in the particulars of each student, staff and furniture’s is maintained. The complete graphical representation of this application is an added feature, which helps the management to glean through the current status of the school at any time. This application also generates the timetables of each class automatically depending upon the staff information, which lessens the burden of the school management. A question paper generator is also built into the system, which maintains the question bank of all classes as well as subjects and generates question papers randomly in required pattern.

PERSONAL PROFILE

· Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
· Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
· Quick learner.

Father's Name : Kondaiah
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : K. Kondaiah,
C.I. of Police, P.R.Colony, Giddalur-503357,
Prakasam(Dt.) A.P.
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #106961 is a reply to message #106776] Sat, 17 July 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunil
Hi
I am sunil A. Having 5 years of experience
* Current Salary. - 3.2 lac per annum
* Expected Salary. - 5.4 lac per annnum
* Notice period - 1 month

SUNIL A
#10, Jayanthi Street,
Dr. Seethapathi Nagar,
Velachery, Tel: 9841140323 (Chennai)
Chennai –600 042. E-mail: sunil_antony@yahoo.com

Objective
· A challenging and fulfilling career in the software field

Summary
· About Five years of experience in software field.
· Expertise in Oracle, D2K, Pro*C, JAVA, JSP,
· Knowledge of SDLC, been through the complete life cycle of a product.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001-2000 procedures.

Professional Experience
Present Job
Organization Polaris Software Labs Pvt Ltd.
Designation Systems Engineer
Date of Joining 05-04-2004

Previous Jobs
Organization Job Title Duration
Indian Overseas Bank, CPPD EDP Officer 3.5 years
E planet cybernetics, Trivandrum, Kerala Web Designer 6 months
State Poverty Eradication Mission, Govt. Of Kerala Programmer 1 year

Technical skills
Operating Systems Windows 9x, Windows NT, Sun Solaris, SCO Unix
Languages Java, C , Pro*C
RDBMS Oracle, MS Access 97
GUI Visual Basic 6.0, Developer 2000, Visual C++
Internet JSP, Servlet, HTML, JavaScript
Web Servers Apache , Jakarta Tomcat.
Messaging IBM MQ Series
Other Skills Good logical and analytical skills

Projects Done

BEATS system in Instrument Booking

This system enables the user to identifying probable fraud in booking the instruments. This is accomplished by gathering the bank customers particular booking transaction details like booking pattern like amount , periodicity etc. Users can parameterise period of transactions that the customer made and can take caution before allowing the customer to book the instrument.

Role
Designed and developed the data extraction logic by taking consideration of performance which is the main part of the system.

Client : Citi Bank India.

Development Platform
Language : Pro*C
RDBMS :Oracle 8i

ECS System

This Electronic clearing system enables the bank customers to register for the payment of utility services like Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill etc. After registration, on the specified dates the funds will be transferred electronically to the respective accounts through RBI.

Role
Member of the team developed the ECS.

Client : Citi Bank India.

Development Platform
Language : Pro*C
RDBMS : Oracle 8i

RTGS Interface

This software interfaces RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) software provided by Reserve Bank of India and IOB's TBA.

Role
Participated in study and design and development.

Development platform
Language : Java
RDBMS : Oracle 9I
Messaging System : IBM MQ Series

D2K Interface with Pro*C

This module is developed with the intention that the Pro*C reports should be able to call from D2K forms, execute (Generate the report in the backend UNIX machine), get the generated report into the D2K form, display it and Print it. Since the D2K forms are NT/Windows 98 based the challenge is that to bring a unix generated file into the windows machine without using any telnet session separately by the D2K form. This is achieved through the SAMBA server. One .dll file and a control is developed to enable user to print the files in any of the installed printers. This part is done with Visual Basic.

Role
Participated in study and design. Fully handled the development and deployment.

Development platform
Front end : Visual Basic 6.0

Database Alert

This module is developed for enable the user to know about the pending transactions that is to be approved. Data will be entered in different locations and the dealing transactions will be replicated to the central office, Chennai. After approval of the transactions it will be inserted into the permanent tables. This module gives an alert message on the approval authorities desktop about the arrival of transactions.
This module is done by using VB 6.0 for client popup, C for message transmission.

Role
Studied, designed, Developed and deployed .

Development platform
Back end : C

ATOMS

ATOMS is the Automated Treasury Operations Management System, a software which automates the operations of Treasury branch of the bank located in Mumbai. The Treasury branch deals with the buying and selling of securities, handle callmoney transactions. This is a full fledged TBA software.

Role : Development
Team size : 4 members

Development platform
Front end : Forms 5.0, Pro*C

TRIMS

TRIMS is the TReasury and Investment Management System, a software which automates the operations of Funds (Treasury) department of the bank. It handles all the operations like SLR handling, CRR, Callmoney, Primary Market Operations, Secondary Market operations.

Role : Development
Team size : 8 members

Development platform
Front end : Forms 5.0, Pro*C
RDBMS : Oracle 8I

TRIMS Online
A part of the TRIMS project is available to the major branches to enter their data regarding securities and RBI Balance.
Also the management can view the funds position of the bank at any point of time. All the callmoney transactions, CRR kept with the bank, CRR Position, Profit/Loss Statement on the primary and secondary transactions are made available in this project. This part was made as a website with restricted access.

Role : Participated in study and design. Handled the development and deployment, coordinating a three-member team.

Development platform
Front end : HTML, JavaScript
Back end : Java Servlets, (jdk1.2.2, jsdk2.0) JSP

Deployment Platform
Web server : Apache 1.3.20
Servlet /Jsp engine : Jakarta Tomcat 3.2.1

Online Nostro Realisation

This is developed to provide pending nostro details to different branches of the bank. All the AD branches can log on to the intranet site and can view the pending transactions. According to this information branches can claim for their funds to Central Office. Daily the pending nostro transactions will be updated to the server in ORACLE tables. From there the servlets will populate the pages depending on the request.

Role : Participated in study and design. Handled the development and deployment, coordinating a two-member team.

Development platform
Front end : HTML, JavaScript
Back end : Java Servlets, (jdk1.1.2, jsdk2.0) JSP

Deployment Platform
Web server : Apache 1.3.20
Servlet /Jsp engine : Jakarta Tomcat 3.2.1

Reuters Interface- CIF

This project interfaces between the Reuters server and the bank's foreign exchange department automation software FINS (Foreign exchange Information System). Messages are tapped from the Reuters server, processed and send to the FINS package when the dealers call some party or some party calls our dealers. The details about the party are displayed as a popup window. This is a GUI based multiple window package

Role : Participated in study and design, development and installation, co-coordinating a two member team

Platform
Back end : Oracle 8I

DES encryption library

This is a software library, which can be included in other programs for encrypting and decrypting a given string using 64 bit DES algorithm. The project was designed and developed in two platforms. In SCO Unix it was developed as C header file and in Windows as a .dll file

Role : Participated in study and design, development and installation, coordinating a two member team

Platform 1
Language : C

Platform 2
Language : Visual Basic 6.0

Academic Qualifications

Course Year Marks(%) University/Board

MCA 1999 78.7 University of Kerala
M.Sc(Maths) 1999 60 University of Kerala
B.Sc.(Maths) 1994 93 University of Kerala
Pre-Degree 1991 70 University of Kerala
SSLC 1989 73 Board of Public Exams.

Trainings Undergone

1. Network Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
A one week course conducted by IDRBT (Institute for Developmental Research in Banking Technology, Hyderabad)

2. ISO:9001:2000 Quality Systems implementation Course
A one week course conducted by TQM International Pvt. Ltd.

3. ISO Internal Auditor Training Course
A three days course conducted by TQM International Pvt. Ltd.

Nationality Indian E-mail sunil_antony@yahoo.com
Present Address No. 10, Jayanthi Street,Dr. Seethapathi Nagar,Velachery,Chennai -600 042.Phone: 9841140323(Chennai) Permanent Address Mariya Cottage,Punnathala SouthKollam (Dt)Kerala 691012.Phone: 0474 -2798459
Passport No B 0712774
Reference
Can be provided on demand.
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #107010 is a reply to message #106776] Wed, 11 August 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramesh
Dear Sir,
Herewith i am attached resume for oracle d2k opening. Kindly go through this and mail to me.

Regards,
Ramesh.
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #107340 is a reply to message #106831] Wed, 29 September 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sandeep Jindal
hi
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #107342 is a reply to message #106961] Wed, 29 September 2004 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satish Surana
Name : Satish M. Surana

Address : Satish M. Surana
404, Bhalchandra Appt.
Op. T.B. Hospital, Medical Chowk
Wanjari Nagar,
N A G P U R - 440 003.
Contact No : 91- 0712 - 2757779 (Res.), 2523527 (Off.), 9822369343 (Mobile)

Email : satishsurana@yahoo.com

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY

 Extensive technical expertise using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures/Functions/Packages, database triggers, Pro*C scripts, SQL-Loader, performance tuning / optimization.
 Extensive experience in customization, implementation, migration, enhancement of Application Systems.
 Experience as a Team Lead with strong leadership skills and can work independently or as a part of a team.
 Developed new custom Forms and Reports and interfaces as per user requirements.
 Extensive experience in developing applications using Oracle Forms / Reports. Experience in almost all the versions of Forms/Reports.
 Performed DBA activities like Export / Import; Creating Database Users, Rollback Segments, tables, indexes, Snapshots, Materialized Views; monitoring database growth etc.
 Wide experience in preparing functional, technical specifications; designing logical and physical data-model & generating relationship diagrams.
 Extensive work experience in Media / Publishing , Sales & Distribution and Public Sector.

Restructuring of existing systems (New Style Menu) to make it more attractive, flexible, uniform, & standardization and to make user friendly.
(Jun 2002 to May-2003)
* Financial Account System
* Advertisement and Billing System
* Advertisement Recovery System
* Circulation and Billing System
* Newsprint Accounting System
* Stores Accounting System
* Payroll and Personnel Management System

2) New Development
* Profit and Loss And Balance Sheet Development
* Group Profit and Loss And Balance Sheet Development
* Group (All Centres) MIS Generation. Combined Information.
* Small (Mini ) Advertiment System
* Bank Reconciliation System Development and Implementation.
* Work allotment to branch EDP person.
* System design work with HOD.
* Monitoring Of EDP staff at centers.
* Oracle DBA as well as Unix related work.

Software Development, Installation and Data Migration for Four Branches : (July 2001 to May-2002)
In branches, All Application Software was Running in FOXPRO From Dec-1994 to July-2001. Now July onwards, All the Software was developed in Oracle 8i as Backend and Developer/2000 as Front End. Data migration was done from Foxpro to Oracle. Oracle installation, Database creation, Application Software was installed. Branch Data and Application are accessed from Nagpur Head office. Maintenance and trouble shooting is done from nagpur head office. All MIS related reports generated at Head office.

Software Development at Head office in Oracle and D2K and Data Migration From Oracle 6 to Oracle 8i : (Jan 2000 to May-2001)

Following Application was developed in Oracle and D2K.

1) culation, Distribution, Billing & Recovery System.
2) Financial Accounting System.
3) Newsprint Purchase, Consumption and Wastage Accounting.
4) Stores and Inventory Accounting System.
5) Advertisement Scheduling, Publishing, Billing System.
6) Payroll & Personnel Management System.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

PGDCA From Nagput University (1991 - 1992) First Class (65%)
M.Sc. (Statistics) - Second Class (57%) in 1991. Nappur University.

TRAINING

Currently undergoing training on Oracle 9i and Application Server

Foxpro

Developer/2000

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Languages : C, C++, MS-COBOL, C, BASIC
Front End : D2K, FORMS 6i
Middle Tier : Application Server
Back End : Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i
Database Tools : PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i/5.0/4.5/3.0/2.3, Oracle Reports 6i/3.0/2.5, Pro*C,
SQL*Plus, Oracle Graphics, Report Writer 3.0/2.5/1.1, Sql*Report (rpt),
SQL Loader.
Operating System : MS-DOS, Digital UNIX, HP-Unix, Uniplus on ICIM Mini
Computer, Windows-NT/XP/2000/98/95.
Application : MS-OFFICE 95/97, Star Office, Oracle Export / Import etc.
Packages
Internet : JSP, Java, JavaScript, HTML

Work Experience

1) Working with Lokmat Newspapers Prv. Limited as a member of their Software Development team Since Oct-92 to till Date as a trainee programmer and now working as a Asstt. Manager.

Was involved with the development of applications on Oracle 6 and Foxpro Participation in technical programs work as a Team member in the project. User co-ordination Was working under the EDP Department.

PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:

1. Software Modification
Title : Restructuring of existing systems
Duration : Jun 2002 - till date
O/S : Windows 98
Scripting Tools : Developer/2000
Database : Oracle8i.

Description :

The main aim of the project was to provide a facility for the user. Restructuring of existing systems (New Style Menu) to make it more attractive, flexible, uniform, & standardization and to make ser friendly.

* Financial Account System
* Advertisement and Billing System
* Advertisement Recovery System
* Circulation and Billing System
* Newsprint Accounting System
* Stores Accounting System
* Payroll and Personnel Management System

Role : System Analyst-Involved in System study and coding .

2. Application Development For Branches
Title : New Development For Branches
Duration : July 2001 to May-2002
O/S : Windows 95/98
Front End : Developer/2000

Description :
The basic aim of this project was uniqueness for all centres.
In branches, All Application Software were Running in FOXPRO From Dec-1994 to July-2001. Now July onwards, All the Software was developed in Oracle 8i as Backend and Developer/2000 as Front End. Data migration was done from Foxpro to Oracle. Oracle installation, Database creation, Application Software was installed. Branch Data and Application are accessed from Nagpur Head office. Maintenance and trouble shooting is done from nagpur head office.

Role : System Analyst -System Designed, Developed and Implementation

3. Circulation, Distribution, Billing & Recovery System.
Duration : (May 2001 to July 2001)
Team Size : 4

Description
The Software aims generation of Print-Order (Route-wise/Edition-wise) and maintaining ledger accounts of distribution agents including following modules:-
The generation of Bills for the copies distributed by each agent/sub-agent Accounting of A/c's Receivables and Payables.

Generation of reports involving records pertaining to Bills, Receipts, Debit/Credit Notes and ledger balances of each agents etc.

Role : Programmer - Involved in development

4. Advertisement Recovery Accounting System

Duration : (Dec.2000 to Mar. 2001)
Team Size : 4.

5. Following Application was developed in Foxpro
and implement at all 7 centres.

Duration : (Dec.May-94 to Apr. 1997)
Team Size : 2
O/S : DOS on Novell Network
Front End : FOXPRO
Database : FOXPRO

Description :

1) culation, Distribution, Billing & Recovery System.

Role : Programmer - Involved in coding & testing and Implementation at all branch offices.

6) Studied Developer/2000.
Duration : (May-97 to Jun. 97)

7) Studied the following application in “Prithvi Prakashan Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad” (a sister concern of Lokmat Group) and its branches. Developed Software in Oracle and D2K for “Prithvi Prakashan Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad” and its branches

Duration : (Jul.1997 to Dec.2000)
Team Size : 3
Database : Oracle7.

Description :

1) Circulation, Distribution, Billing & Recovery System.
7) Legal Management System.
8) Library Management System
9) Production Maintenance System

Role : System Analyst - Involved in system designing, coding, testing and implementation at “Prithvi Prakashan Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad” and its branches.

Environment: Oracle8i, PL/SQL 8.0, Developer6i (Forms6i/Reports 6i)

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Satish M. Surana

Address : 404, Bhalchandra Appt.
Op. T.B. Hospital, Medical Chowk
Wanjari Nagar,
N A G P U R - 440 003.

Telephone No. :91- 0712 - 2757779 (Res.), 2523527 (Off.)

Date of Birth : 22-DEC-1968

Marital Status :Married

Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi

E-MAIL : satishsurana@yahoo.com

Passport Details : A-2544953
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #107837 is a reply to message #107342] Sat, 04 December 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P V VENKATESAN
We are from Sundaram Infotech Solutions, a division of Sundaram Finance, belonging to the TVS Group, based in Chennai.

We are primarily in the business of providing software solutions to clients in the domains of banking, finance, NBFCs, and Insurance, both in India and overseas.

Presently, we are ISO 9001:2000 certified and now we are working towards CMM-Level 4. This mail is with reference to such personnel requirements that we have, for Oracle / D2K professionals .

We came across your resume through consultants / JobsAhead.com and it is attractive. It is presumed that you are looking for a change in your career.

Kindly reply to this mail specifying if you would be interested and also a date and time convenient to you for a personal discussion.

We are at

901-906, Raheja Towers,
177, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 2.
Phone nos. 044-2860 4066

Regards.

P V Venkatesan
A G M – HR
Mobile - 94440 78425
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #108172 is a reply to message #106776] Fri, 24 December 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shumy
CURRICULUM VITAE

RAKESH KUMAR
(M) - 9868497613
E-mail :-rakesh_bhagalpuri@yahoo.co.in

Career Objective:-
To work in a growth oriented and leading edge organization.

Academics Qualification:-
„«Graduation in (I.T.) From Sikkim Manipal University,Manipal.
„« Diploma in (I.T.) From Sikkim Manipal University,Manipal.

Experience Summary:-
„«Six month's experience in GUI-Based Applications using Oracle D2K.

Employments:
„«Currently working as Lead Developer with Knowledge Works Pvt. Ltd. from Dec.03 to till date

Technical Skill :-
„« Operating system :WINDOWS(ALLVERSIONS).
„« Programming lang. :PL/SQL ,D2K,VB.
„« DBMS :ORACLE 8i
„« Web Technology :XML,HTML.
„« GUI :DEVLOPER 2000.

Project Summary:

Project. Purchase Management System

The Purchase Management System is aimed to automate purchase department of ERA Constructions India Ltd. This objective of the project was to automate the purchase requisition generation based on Purchase Planning, entry of quotation demanded by vendor, Generation of Comparative Statement, Generation of Purchase Order and Pre-Dispatch inspection of data as a whole it was a complete system from requisition to final purchase/inspection of delivered materials.

Role/Responsibility:
I was involved in the development of forms related to Purchase Requisition and comparative statement. The Report development at various stages was also a part of my responsibility.

Skills/Tools/Environment Used:
Oracle 8i, Developer 2000, PL/SQL, Windows NT

Project. Supply Chain Management
The software is made in order to cut down the tremendous pressure of Civil Supplies Organization - a cooking Gas Supplying Agency, by maintaining their day-to-day work with Oracle 8i Database and Oracle Developer. The software provides facility of issuing cylinders as per the no. of people in family, which has different validations. Transaction entry can also be done by software. Reports are given on Customer (Daily/Monthly) and Product (Daily/Monthly). All other facility required has also being provided like committed time and actual delivery time any variance was automatically reported to the supervisor.
Role/Responsibility
The design and development of project was done me. Testing of Forms/Reports and Database Procedure was also one of my responsibilities.

Skills/Tools/Environment Used
Oracle 8i, Developer 2000, PL/SQL, Windows NT

Personal Profile:
Father¡¦s Name : Shri Jyotindra Prasad Saha.
Attitude : Enthusiastic & Learning
Date of birth : 3rd January 1981.
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages known : English, Hindi
Hobbies : Music, Making friends Traveling.
Persent Address : C-244,Pandavnagar(Opp. Motherdiary),
N.D-92
Permanent Address : Mirjanhat, Bhagalpur(Bihar).
Ph.0641-2600525.

Date:
Place: New Delhi
(RAKESH KUMAR)
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #108308 is a reply to message #106831] Sun, 02 January 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surendiran
Oracle 8x,D2k 4 yrs Exp
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #108361 is a reply to message #108172] Thu, 06 January 2005 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
salma murmu
hi,
i want some fundamental materials of d2k.kindly help me please.with regards.salma.
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #108365 is a reply to message #106776] Thu, 06 January 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raghavarao.RV
R.V.RAGHAVA RAO
E-Mail: raghav_rv@yahoo.com
Mobile No: +91 98263 96435
Experience summary:

More than 7 years experience in all the phases of SDLC and actively involved in Development, Documentation, DBA, Q.A and supporting of Networking and Systems Administration. Presently working in ITC Limited – International Business Division as a Senior Software Engineer (Project leader).

Software Exposure:
Proficiency:
* Software Development * Analysis
* Design * Documentation
* DBA * Q.A
* Data Porting * Data Migration

Domain Knowledge:
* Process Manufacturing * Finance & Banking
* HR * Stores & Inventory
* FMCG * K.B (Farmer DB, Crop Growth, & Trading)
* Transportation * Shares transactions

Present: ORACLE 9i, Developer 2000 (Forms & Reports 6i), PL/SQL

Previous: Visual Basic, ASP, HTML, P.B, Sybase , Unify - Accell /4GL , COBOL, FoxPro

Tools: OLAP - Crystal Reports, Discoverer
Designing - ERWIN
Data Mining - SPSS

Middleware: Citrix

OS / Administration:
SUN Solaris, UNIX, Windows NT , Novell Netware, Windows 2000
Network:
LAN, WAN
WEB Site management:
www.aquachoupal.com (Telugu site), www.soyachoupal.com (Hindi site)
On servers: IBM Netfinity 5000, Sun Solaris 10, Compaq Intranet, AcerAltas700es,
Compaq Proliant ML370, Compaq Proliant ML570

Educational Qualifications:
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
Certificate in Database Technology (CDT)

Trainings Attended
Crystal Reports
Developer 2000
Citrix

Responsibilities in current assignment:

Software Development

Ø Handle development and maintenance of more than one Application at a time.
Ø SDLC (Software Development Live Cycle): Collecting specs, Analyzing those specs, Designing Database, Preparing documents (Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), High Level Design (HLD), Low Level Design (LLD), Unit Test Cases, (UTC), Software Problem Request (SPR), Software Release Notes (SRN), Designing and developing the software, testing the results with testing process (Functionality, Integrity, Unit test cases, User Acceptance) and maintaining the software to meet the new / day to day business requirements
Ø Version Control management
Ø Data integrity testing, user acceptance testing and Q.A testing

Database Administration

Ø Handling 10 databases of 10-100GB spread across large geographical area
Ø Backups and Restoration procedures
Ø Installation of Oracle, Database configuration
Ø Database Tuning for performance improvements
Ø Trouble shooting, of database problems and regular maintenance of databases
Ø Data Migration done from Foxpro (dbf) to Oracle.

User Support

Ø Online / Offline software Support to branch office and 44 remote locations
Ø Conducting periodic user trainings on software usage and best practices
Ø Helping business team in account closings and other major activities
Ø Providing support on productivity softwares like MS-Office and Citrix

Liasoning with vendors and Head office

Ø Liasoning with Head office for various reporting and audits
Ø Liasoning with external vendors like wipro, citrix etc for troubleshooting and support

Experience Summary

Duration Organization Post Held
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan’01-till Date ITC-IBD, Secunderabad,India Project Leader
Oct’97-Dec'00 ITC-IBD, Bhopal, India Project Coordinator
May'96-Sep'97 Agrotech foods Ltd., Mantralayam Team Leader
Jul'95-Sep'95 S.S.Forgings & Engg.Ltd.,Mumbai. Sr. Programmer
Oct'94-Jun'95 Aryaman Fin.Ser.Ltd-Comp.Divn,Mumbai Sr.Programmer

Project Details:

Project Title : ENTRUST (IBD Business Transactions) – Present
Client : ITC Ltd – IBD
Environment : Windows 2000 (Server Edition), Oracle 9i, D2K
Duration : Nov 2002 – Present
Team Size : 10 Members
Role : As a Project Leader I collect business specs for enhancements, analyze and ratify them with business team and update the database and develop the software (forms, reports and menu) with my team. UAT is done and the implementation is done across all locations of IBD.
Project Description : It is a large Agri based inventory control system which support the ITC-IBD and used for the International Business purpose of our company (ITC-Groups). MIS Reports and various documents are generated to support the business process. The design of the system is highly flexible and can be integrated to other business applications. This software handles all operations starting from arrivals, pre-processing, lab analysis, processing, and dispatch of the material. This software also handles all types of payments. This software also handles data communication (transfers) from the locations to head offices and vice versa.

Project Title : CACC (Choupal Aqua Care Centre)
Client : ITC Ltd – IBD
Environment : Windows 2000 (Server Editions), Oracle 9.x, D2K
Team Size : 2 Members
Duration : Dec 2002 – Nov 2003
Role : As a Project Leader collected business specs, analyzed and ratified them with business team and designed the database using ERWIN and developed the software (forms, reports and menu). UAT was successfully done and the project was implemented successfully.
Project Description: This software is meant for providing knowledge base information. This software captures different data related to Farmer and farming practices, crops, quality for water sand and chemicals, their credit sources, the medicines and fertilizers used, their purchase power, their preference of products for purchase, the competitors and agreements with other people etc.

Project Title : BANK Operations
Client : Cooperative Bank – Bhopal
Environment : Windows NT, Oracle 8i, D2K
Duration : Apr 1999 – Dec 1999
Role : Systems Analyst
Team Size : 3 Members
Project Description : This project captures all the bank transactions like maintaining of customer accounts (Savings, Current, Fixed Deposits), Personal loans, Housing loans, Car loans, Hire-purchase, mort-gages, etc. and it produces monthly statements, yearly accounts, balance sheet and so on.

Project Title : ETA (Employee Tax Assessment)
Client : CMC Ltd – Bhopal
Environment : Windows NT, Oracle 8.x, D2K
Duration : Apr 1998 – Jul 1999
Role : Team Leader
Project Description : This project takes the employee salary and other benefits and calculates deductions as per the tax laws. It also takes care of the Savings and calculates the final tax payable by the employee to the government.

Project Title : EXTRACT
Client : ITC Limited, Bhopal
Environment : IBM Server, Windows 95, Power Builder 6.5, Sybase, Sql Anywhere
Duration : Apr 1997 – Sep 1998
Role : Team Leader
Project Description : This system is mainly knowledge base system. Collects different data from different sources like weather conditions, market conditions, arrivals of the products from different villages, traders etc and compares and contrasts the information and prepare graphs so that the top level managers can view the status at a glance.

Project Title : Factory Operations (MIPS, BIS, FRS, Stores)
Client : Agro Tech Foods Ltd, Mantralayam
Environment : Sun Solaris, Accell /SQL, Unify 2000
Duration : Feb 1995 – May 1996
Role : Developer / team member
Team Size : 4 Members
Project Description :
MIPS (Mantralayam Integrated Plant system) takes care of all the operations starting from weighment, receipts, payments, processing, sale orders, dispatches, godown stock reports, invoices etc.
BIS (Banking Information System) take care of all the banking transactions like bank deposits (pay-in-slip), withdrawals from bank and bank reconciliation statements.
FRS (Freight Recording System) takes care of the Freight for incoming and out going trucks, maintains distance chart (source – destination), freights, tran-shifting material etc.
STORES system takes care of all the hardware coming into the factory, the material being used in the factory, deterioration of the material, Controlling the material movement with Re-order level, maintaining minimum and maximum stocks. It also controls the material issued to plant and material returned from plant, scrap, and the purchase of material and sale of scrap material.

Personal Details:

Date of Birth : 25-06-1970

Father's Name : R.S.Chalapati Rao

Passport No./Valid up to : F1881024 / 20.12.2014

Raghavarao.R.V.
Re: Oracle D2k Opening [message #108464 is a reply to message #107837] Wed, 12 January 2005 00:11 Go to previous message
S.M.Mohamed Yunus
Respected Sir,

With reference to ur website, i would like to apply for the post of oracle developer in your esteemed organisation.

Currently working in BITECH as a developer past six months in ORACLED2K.

I would be grateful if you could kindly let me know if there are any opportunities for me.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely

S.M.Mohamed Yunus
Previous Topic: DIRECT DATA CONVERSION WORK U.K. & U.S.A. PAYMEN SECURITY B.G.
Next Topic: Data Conversion work available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 18:06:36 CDT 2024