Home » Other » Marketplace » Oraknowledge is a fraud and a scam
Oraknowledge is a fraud and a scam [message #106739] Thu, 01 April 2004 11:33 Go to next message
poor boy
I signed up with ED Haskins of ORAKNOWLEDGE (www.oraknowledge.com) for his boot camp. The camp had 2 of the promised 6 online sessions. Then everything mysteriously stopped . Ed has refused alls phone calls and emails.

I filed a claim with the better business bureau and after 2 months they said the total of what they can do is to not list his company as a member any more and then referred me to the Ocean county consumer affairs office.

Ed is now offering CD ROMS of his "training". Don't buy them! Search the internet for others who have been duped by this scammer.

And yet he is still offering this Online boot camp to unsuspecting people! And he the gall to say that he offers a money-back guarantee.

Ed swindled me out of $1000, don't you be next!
Re: Oraknowledge is a fraud and a scam [message #107560 is a reply to message #106739] Mon, 01 November 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dana
Yep - Me too.
I signed up, started taking his Interwise online classes (after many delays and interuptions). I could tell by the way he answered students questions that "Ed Haskins" had no clue and certainly no experience being a DBA.
Then - about 1/2 way through the course, gone, no contact, no replies, no nothing. This guy is a piece of work.....
Re: Oraknowledge is a fraud and a scam so is "Robert Allen" [message #107561 is a reply to message #106739] Mon, 01 November 2004 06:13 Go to previous message
dana
I've heard that this spam email is another scam by the same infamous "Ed Haskins"

Robert Allen - Oracle Security Consultant
email entitled: RE: I recorded it incase you missed it
Previous Topic: Calling All Oracle Consultants for Australia!
Next Topic: Oracle Application Implemtation Lead
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:21:42 CDT 2024