Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Is there any tuitorial for Sql plus and Oracle 9i on line?
Is there any tuitorial for Sql plus and Oracle 9i on line? [message #11147] Tue, 09 March 2004 11:33 Go to next message
Sunny
Is there any tuitorial for Sql plus and Oracle 9i on line? Installation, configuration, execuate... I am new. I don't know how to start.
Re: Is there any tuitorial for Sql plus and Oracle 9i on line? [message #11165 is a reply to message #11147] Wed, 10 March 2004 02:44 Go to previous message
Barbara Boehmer
If you go to otn.oracle.com you can click on downloads and select the proper download for your operating system and follow the instructions. Then you can click on documentation and select the documentation that you want to view, which includes the SQL*Plus User's Guide and SQL Command Reference and so forth. If you then search the web for "free online Oracle sql tutorial" you will get a bunch of results and you can check them out and take your pick. If you can take a class or get a book that would help. If price is an issue, you may find some books at a public library. If you have any problems, feel free to post them here.
Previous Topic: help needed re: query
Next Topic: Oracle DB9i and Developer Installation question?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:09:11 CDT 2024