Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Collaboration Job: Apply Immediatley!
Oracle Collaboration Job: Apply Immediatley! [message #106379] Thu, 22 May 2003 02:06 Go to next message
richa
We are currently looking for consultants with the right combination of Oracle Applications and technology experience, business knowledge, and professional attitude.
Oracle Collaboration Consultant

Requires 4 or more years of Oracle Applications & technology experience including knowledge of the Oracle Applications database structure with the following:

Oracle Collaboration Suite: candidate should have good knowledge of installation, configuration and administration of this tool.

In depth working knowledge of Oracle Applications modules as well as System Administration & application DB structure
Quick grasp and solid desire to learn new applications and technologies
Hands-on experience with an implementation methodology and ability to articulate the phases, timeframe, and potential pitfalls
Prepares documentation, test scripts, project team presentations, status reports
Works well within a team and is self motivated and is conscientious about the quality of work delivered to a client
Strong communication and presentation skills are essential

If anyone is interested resumes then send your resume ASAP at experts@emirates.net.ae.

Thanks
Richa Garg
Recruitment Consultant

Experts Computer Consulting
P.O. Box: 27635, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: 00971-2-6765722
Fax:00971-2-6765799
Email:experts@emirates.net.ae
Re: Oracle Collaboration Job: Apply Immediatley! [message #107306 is a reply to message #106379] Fri, 24 September 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammed Salem
I'm a software Engineer (B.S.c Computer Engineering, Alexandria Univeristy In Egypt).
I'm Egyption With 1 year Experience In Oracle Applications for ERP Systems including the Modules of
(Stock Control-Sales-Purchases-General Ledger- Human Resources-Fixed Assets). And I'm seeking for Oracle Job.
my collage graduation degree is very good.
aaa [message #152639 is a reply to message #106379] Sun, 25 December 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subha Panchanathan
No Message Body
Re: aaa [message #152956 is a reply to message #152639] Wed, 28 December 2005 02:18 Go to previous message
Maaher
Closed this old thread.

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/fa/448/0/

MHE
Previous Topic: Free Seminar on Oracle 9i DBA @ Q-Soft Systems & Solutions (P) Ltd.,
Next Topic: SAP Project Manager Position!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:28:43 CDT 2024