Home » Other » Marketplace » Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore
Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105434] Thu, 10 January 2002 01:57 Go to next message
MAMTA TYAGI
Job Title: ORACLE DBA (BILLING)
Company: TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES
Company Description: To know more about us please visit our website www.trigyn.com. Briefly, we are a multinational software Company with presence in more than 7 locations worldwide including, India, UK, Germany,USA, and APAC. We have two locations in India, Bangalore, Mumbai.
We are around 500 strong at present.
We are quoted on the Mumbai stock exchange and form part of those companies forming the 'mindex'. Our Focus areas are Financial Services, Telecom, e-Business enablement through application integration in Enterprises. TRIGYN technologies Limited Formerly eCapital Solutions ) is a venture, originally funded by the Chase Manhattan and the CIBC - Oppenheimer groups. The core philosophy of TRIGYN technologies Limited is focus. Focus on business knowledge, technology expertise and identifying unmet needs in a complex, ever-growing market. The services and solutions are based on innovative delivery methods that follow proven methodologies and processes.
Position Description:
Job Description: Oracle DBA for Billing Solutions Application. · Design and on-going support for large Oracle DB · Duties include (but are not limited to: · Design new databases, modify existing database structures, sizing databases, building all of the database control access structures, analyzing database performance, assisting programmers in accessing databases, responsible for database backup and recover issues. · Knowledge in Unix, Windows NT/98/95, Oracle Tools including Enterprise Manager, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL. · Installshield, Visio, Accuate ·
Experience Required: Analysis, Testing, Implentation, Maintenance, Design, Oracle, Oracle Enterprise Manager, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL, UNIX, Writing, Client Interface
Desired: Spec Writing, Windows NT, Sybase, Installshield, Visio
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105441 is a reply to message #105434] Mon, 14 January 2002 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unique kumar
i am working as dba and having good skills
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105530 is a reply to message #105434] Mon, 25 February 2002 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anish
I am an oracle dba with

5 years of experience.I am interested in this

job.please reply.

regards,
ansih
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105554 is a reply to message #105434] Thu, 07 March 2002 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramesh
I have nearly 10 years of experiance in oracle . I am leading team of 5. currently I am working in usa. I will be in bangalore from march 25th to april 10th. Still the oracle dba position exist please give me reply. I will send my resume
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105591 is a reply to message #105434] Wed, 03 April 2002 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ravi Kiran
Oracle Certified Professional (8i)
Oracle Certified Application Developer
Work Experience of 1+ Years as Oracle DBA
Knowledge of SCO Unix,Windows 2000 Advanced Server
SQL SERVER 2000.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105632 is a reply to message #105434] Mon, 29 April 2002 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prakash.sivagnanam
Sir,

I have got eight years of experience in oracle production DBA worked at CA-USA for four years as a production DBA please send me your e-mail so that i will send my reusume and skill set,

with regards,

Sincerely,
prakash.sivagnanam,
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105658 is a reply to message #105434] Sat, 11 May 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
senthil kumar
I'm having 3 yearsof experience in oracle production DBA.Please send me your e-mail so that I can send my reusume and skill set.

Thanks & Regards,
Senthil
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105672 is a reply to message #105434] Fri, 17 May 2002 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s.saravanan
dear sir/madam
iam saravanan from chennai.curently iam woking as a Database Administrator.i have finished ocp exams.can i send my profile.
with regards
S.Saravanan
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105730 is a reply to message #105434] Sun, 09 June 2002 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kamalamanju
Oracle8i,VB,PL/SQL Exp 3yrs

K. Kamalamanju
Phone: 91-80-5291296
E-mail: kamalamanju@rediffmail.com

Looking for a challenging position as a software developer.

Certification:

· Brain bench certified Java 2.0 programmer, Transcript id: 1880183
· Brain bench certified SQL programmer, Transcript id: 1880183
· Brain bench certified for JavaScript programmer , Transcript id: 1880183

Education:
· M.Sc. (Computer Science) with 79% from Madurai Kamaraj
University, Madurai.(1999-2001)
· B.Sc. (Physics) with 73% from M.K.University, Madurai.

Experience Summary:

· Currently working in NSOFT Bangalore as Programmer,since 18-08-2001.
· Worked as Software Enginner in EXCEL Logics,Chennai
from 12-12-2000 to 30-7-2001
· Total 2 years of experience in STG(Software Technologies Ltd.), as Techincal Executive. I was responsible for imparting training on Oracle 8.0 8.0/8i,VB 6.0 and Java 2.0, to college students as well as to corporate clients. My other responsibilities included software development for in-house projects.

Software Skills:
Hardware : Pentium III
Operating System : Windows 95, DOS 6.22
RDBMS : Oracle 8.0/8i, MS-ACCESS 97,SQL Server
Front End : Visual Basic 6.0, Developer 2000
Languages known : C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, HTML

Software Training:
Organization: Automation Division, Tata Steel, Jamshedpur.
Period : July 1998 to December 1998.
Underwent six months of software training in Oracle 8.0 7.x, and Developer 2000. As a part of the training schedule, developed login screens for slab caster project.
Organization:Anna University,Chennai
Period: March 2001 to June 2001
Environment : Oracle 8.0 8.0, VB 6.0
Description :
Grade soft is a multi-user system developed for fixing various grading systems like relative grading and fixed grading stipulated by the Anna University for the grades obtained by the students. Also this software could be used to store and manipulate large amounts of information and automate repetitive tasks, such as maintaining an inventory and generating.

Projects:

Organization: NSOFT(I)
Client : Sundaram Motors
System: AutoSoft
Period : February 2002 To till date
Operating System: Windows
Software Platform: Visual Basic 6.0
DataBase: SQL-server
Hardware: Pentium 3
Application:
The Scope of the project is to computerize the Servicing ,Sales and Personal department.

Description:
The Project is a Automation package of Sundaram motors.The module serves for both servicing and sales center.This Project has link for Payroll & installment Modules. Reports are developed in Excel Sheet & Crystal Report. Monthly Account Ledger balance (L/B) & Profit or Loss (P/L), Schedule Dockets, The employees payroll is also maintained as a different module. The transfer of data between the servicing department and sales department is also done in the software.
The Project has mainly three modules viz.
· Create database and related objects
· Developing the screens for each department.
· Exporting and Importing the data from servicing department to sales department,
Role And Contribution:
· Module leader
· Programmer
Team Size:7

Client : Bangalore Water Supply Board(BWSSB)
System: Revenue Auditing system
Period : April 2002 To till date
DataBase: SQL-server,Ms-Access
Application:
The Scope of the project is to audit the data of BWSSB.

Description:
The project is auditing system which audits the BWSSB ‘s data.And also correct the earlier system they have.The system also checks the Arrear generation,Tariff Conversion,
Ledger Updation,Faulty Meter Conversion.The database is also converted to SQL server.
Which earlier used as MS-Access.

The Project has mainly two modules viz.
· Converting the Database Access to SQL server
· Developing the screens auditing.
· Maintaining database and related Objects
Role And Contribution:
· Module leader
· Programmer
Team Size:6

Client : Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage Board
System: KUWS System
Period : August 2001 To march 2002
DataBase: Oracle 8.0
Application:
The Scope of the project is to computerize the the water supply board’s
activities.
Description:
The Project is a Financial Accounting Package, which is exclusive, developed for KUWS & DB. This Project has link for Payroll & Loan Modules. Reports are developed in Excel Sheet & Crystal Report). Monthly Account Ledger Balance (L/B) & Profit or Loss (P/L), Schedule Dockets, Consolidated L/B & Consolidated P/L, Break Up Division Wise, Cash & Bank, Trail Balance, Balance Sheet, Works Wise Reports.

· Create database and related objects
· Developing the screens for each department.
· Financial and Payroll Module
Role And Contribution:
· Programmer
Team Size:5

Organization: CLRI Chennai
Client : Central Leather Research Institute
Period : January 2001 To June 2001
Application:
The Scope of the project is to computerize the Educational department of CLRI.

Description:
This project mainly involves the processes like Registration of candidates for the various courses, issuing Hall Tickets for entrance exam, Selecting the candidates based on their Qualifications and their performance in entrance examination. This also deals with the admission of students for the courses, maintenance of students and course details, maintenance of results details, grading details, scheduling, updating, its validation to the posting into various registers and it includes the generation of necessary reports as and when required.

The Project has mainly four modules viz.
· Registration Module
· Issuing Hall Tickets
· Students database Maintenance
· Grading System
Role And Contribution:
· Programmer
Team Size:5

Organization: STG, Chennai
Client : InHouse
Period : November 1999 to Feb 2000

Description:
This payroll monitoring system generates salary and wages. Keeps tracks of attendance, employee details and also their leave details. Reports were generated for PF, ESI, leave and loan details. It includes the generation of necessary reports as and when required.

· Attendance Module
· Loan Module
· Salary Module

Role And Contribution:
· Programmer
Team Size:3

Organization: STG, Chennai
Period : August 2000 to October 2000.
Operating System: Ms –Dos,Windows
Lanuguage Used : Java,HTML
DataBase: Ms-Access

Description
Web page was created for STG, Madurai, which gives the details of the various courses and other technical information for the prospective clients. The database was created using MS-ACCESS, for maintaining the enquiries, registration and the feedback of the various clients.

Role And Contribution:
· Programmer

Organization: Sangini Pvt Ltd
Period : September 1999 to December 1999.
DataBase: Oracle 8.0 8.0

Description :
This project deals with the material management of the company The database for storing the details of the suppliers and customers was done in Oracle 8.0. And the front end processing like transaction process, management process done in Visual Basic. It includes the generation of necessary reports as and when required.

Role And Contribution:
· Programmer

Personal details:
Date of Birth : 13 May 1977
Sex : Female
Contact address : #7, Sundarshree Apartments,
367, 100 feet road HAL 2nd stage, Indiranagar
Bangalore-560 008.
Passport No : B2709114
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105753 is a reply to message #105434] Sun, 16 June 2002 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vibhu bhandari
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
· PGDBM (Systems & Finance) 6.19/8.00 (CGPA) 2000-2002 Xavier Institute Of Management & Entrepreneurship,Bangalore· B.E (Instrumentation) 67.07% 1995–1999 Shivaji University, Kohlapur· AISSCE (10+2) 72.8% 1994–1995 CBSE· AISSE (10th) 74.8% 1992–1993 PROJECTS
· Title: Intranet Development for Quality Management SystemOrganisation: Advanced Synergic Microsystems Limited, BangaloreDetails: Designed and implemented an on-line project management database tool for assessing the quality of the software development at ASML. The project was developed in a Microsoft environment using ActiveX document and Visual Basic as front end tool and MSAccess as the backend tool.· Title: Visual Monitoring of process by TelemetryOrganisation: P.V.P. Institute of Technology, SangliDetails: Developed an effective system for monitoring and measuring the parameter changes of a process telemetrically. The project used Visual basic as the software tool to visualize the changes in process variables. · Title: Impact of Value Added Tax on FoodworldOrganisation: RPG Group- Foodworld Supermarkets Limited Details: Studied the value added taxation(VAT) system, compared and contrasted FOODWORLD’s current taxation system with VAT and the impact of its implementation on FOODWORLD· SUPA: Worked with NGO “SOS Children’s Village”. Studied the working of the SOS Children’s Village and worked with them to raise funds and helped them perform their daily activities
COMPUTER SKILLS:
· Certificate Course in PC applications· Operating Systems : MSWindows, MSDos· Packages : Oracle, MS Office · Languages : JAVA, C,C++, Visual Basic, ActiveX, Java Server Pages, UML, XML, ASP, Basic, Fortran
Personal details
· Date of Birth : 21st April, 1976
· Marital Status : Unmarried· Nationality : Indian· Languages : English, Hindi, Kashmiri,Urdu, Marathi and working knowledge of German
Address:
c-118ITI colony
doorvani nagar
north ring road
bangalore
phone-5656539
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105800 is a reply to message #105434] Sat, 06 July 2002 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lijesh kalavara
Sir/Madam
I was very interested to see your advertisement for an Oracle Database Administrator. I have been seeking just such an opportunity as this, and I think my background and your requirements may be a good match. My resume is enclosed for your review.
If you are seeking a administrator who stays abreast of his field, who understands technology, who earns 100% staff support, and who is as career-committed as it takes to achieve total success, then please consider what I have to offer. I would be happy to have a preliminary discussion with you or members of your committee to see if we can establish a mutual interest. I am expecting a call to answer any initial questions you may have, and to hear about your hiring process.
Thank you for your attention to these materials. I certainly look forward to exploring this further.
Yours truly,
Lijesh Kalavara
Attachment:
Biodata
Lijesh Kalavara (OCP DBA)
Kalavara House
Choondal (P O)
Trichur – Kerala – India.
Ph No : 91-0488-536387
Email : Lijeshkalavara@rediffmail.com

Date of birth : 26th March 1977
Passport Number : B0986946
Marital Status : Single

Summary:
I am an Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator (oracle 8i). I have maintained an oracle 8i test Database for the last two years, performing routine tasks such as hot and cold backups, log mining, creating stored procedures and inserts with sqlloader. Strongest skills are Oracle tools, SQL Server, PL/SQL and SQL. I am always ready to accept any challenges.

Objective:
Actively pursuing a Database Administrator position where both work experience and technical skills are utilized to mutual benefit.

Mission:
I enjoy working with the Unix/Windows NT environments and oracle Databases. For the past three years I have worked on and obtained certification in oracle 8i (Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator). My goal is to secure an oracle administrator position.

Operating Systems:
Windows 9x, Windows (NT – 2000).

Databases:
MS Access 2000, MS SQL Server (7.0), Oracle (v.8.x, v.8i), Oracle Lite (v.8i, v.9i), Sybase (v.12)

Applications/Software:
Manage IT Suite (Database Administration, Performance manager, Tablespace Reorganization, Fast Unload, Fast Load, Database Analyzer, Log Analyzer, Backup & Recovery), Oracle Enterprise Manager (v.2.x), PL /SQL Developer, Visual Studio.

Professional Experience:
1. Working with Datapro Info World Ltd In India, as lab administrator / project manager since 1999. The company is into software development, web development and software education.
a) Handling classes on Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DBA and VB.
Responsible for database installation/configuration, system architecture, data modeling, maintaining relational integrity, database/application performance tuning, upgrades, security, report creation, space/user management, replication, archiving data and backup/recovery using Oracle. Worked on data/database conversions from other relational databases to Oracle.
b) Additional duties includes customer support, technical presentations at seminars, business analysis and project management.

2. Computer Consultant - Database Administrator
Responsible for installing Oracle database and software tools, monitoring and optimizing both database & application performance, troubleshooting of both databases & applications, verifying database/application security utilizing Oracle (v.8.x), MS Access, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Win98 and WinNT. Additional duties included the system architecture, data mapping, verifying/maintaining relational integrity, creating scripts to perform database analysis, creating system reports, maintaining archived data on storage devices, system resource management and applications analysis. Worked on programming of the back-end section of a funds collection application and enhancing production applications utilizing ODBC, PL/SQL, DBMS utilities, SQL*Loader and SQL scripts.

Education:
14th May 2002
Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator (oracle 8i) from Oracle University.
1998 - 1999
Honors Diploma in network centered computing from NIIT Trichur, Kerala, India.
1994 - 1997
Bachelors Degree in commerce from Calicut University, Kerala, India.

Organizations:
Member of Oracle Technology Network.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105815 is a reply to message #105434] Tue, 09 July 2002 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dhanasekaran.P
Sir,
I am dhanasekaran from chennai.I have completed MCA and looking for a career in ORACLE DBA.If you found any openings for ORACLE DBA please intimate to me.I am ready to attend interview.

I have attached my resume in word format.

Thanking you,

Dhanasekaran
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105840 is a reply to message #105434] Wed, 17 July 2002 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saravanan
I have around 5 yrs of IT Experience and am a certified oracle professional....if u have any openings for Oracle DBA...let me know
Regds
Sarav
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105889 is a reply to message #105434] Mon, 05 August 2002 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nandan Das MCM-OCP Certif
Hi , I am looking forward for your reply for the same. I have got the OCP certification from Oracle and have completed My MCM i.e, masters in computer management from Pune University. Please go thru the resume attached.

RESUME

Name: NANDAN KESHAV DAS
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1975
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Indian
Caste: Hindu
Address1: A-1 Veena Apartments, Plot No.110 Shiv-Ganga Nagar, Ambernath (east)
Mumbai 421501, Maharashtra, India.
Contacts:
Email nandandas@hotmail.com /nandandask17@yahoo.co.in
Phone +91-0251-606296
Qualification Year University/Board %age
Masters Of Computer Management 2001 University Of Pune 62.25
Bachelors Of Science (Physics) 1998 University Of Mumbai. 59.00
Higher-secondary School Certificate 1993 Maharashtra Board 59.00
Secondary School Certificate 1991 Maharashtra Board 72.28

Technical Qualification:
Oracle 8i DBA : OCP Certified for Oracle 8i.
Completed the course on DataBase Administration
from SQL*International , Mumbai.
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows9x,Linux.
Application Software: FoxPro, MS-OFFICE, SQL*PLUS, SQL*FORMS, SQL*MENUS, PL/SQL
Programming Languages: C, PL/SQL, UNIX-Shell Script, FoxPro Programming, Visual Basic, HTML, JAVA.
Client /Server Architecture:
Front-end: VB 6.0.
Back-End: ORACLE, Access (MDB).
Networking Systems: Networking Technologies

Software Engineering: SSA&D, OOA&D.

Computer Management: SPM/EDPM, SQA, MIS.

Work Experience: 1. Worked as a Software developer for CyberTech India Pune.
Duration : 1.0 Years.
Developed various projects during the tenure as an s/w developer using various softwares.

2. Worked on Project “Development of website for AMC Online”
for CyberTech India Pune. as a part of MCM Curriculum.

Preferences: 1.DataBase Administration in Oracle as a DBA.
2.Oracle Developer

Salary: Negotiable

Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105901 is a reply to message #105434] Wed, 07 August 2002 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bhamini Parikh
I ahve passed my OCP DBA Exam. I am have 1 year experiece in IT. If u wish pls do contact me i will send my resume
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105902 is a reply to message #105434] Thu, 08 August 2002 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
satheesh k.s.
CURRICULUM VITAE

Name : Satheesh K S

Father's name : Srinivasa K N

D O B : 23-11-1979

Permanent address : Door no 53-B,9th Main,
IV Block, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore.
Phone no:-080-3505066
Email id:- satheesh_24@rediffmail.com

Educational qualification :

Institution studied Exam/Year passed Class obtained Percentage of marks

P.T.H.S,Bhadravathi S S L C/1995 First 73.60%

D.V.S(Ind)
Preuniversity
college,Shimoga P U C/1997 First 74%

B.E.(Electronics & Communication) :

Institution studied/university Year passed Semister Percentage of marks Aggregate

K.I.T,Tiptur/
Bangalore university.
1998 I 63%

1998 II 56.6%

1999 III 65%

1999 IV 59.2%
64%
2000 V 64.4%

2000 VI 58.2%

2001 VII 73.4%

2001 VIII 70%

I completed BE in sept-2001.

Final year agrregate: 72%

Computer Skills: C,C++,ORACLE,VISUAL BASIC,
Did JAVA Training in RCS Education pvt ltd,The SUN Certified Training Centre.

Projects Undertaken: "VOICE COMMUNICATION THROUGH OPTICAL FIBRE"
In this project,we designed the transmitter and receiver circuit and in between this circuit optical fibre Kit which consists of optical transmitter and optical receiver circuit.Here optical fibre Kit is acting as a medium.

"AIRLINE RESERVATION"
This project was done using ORACLE as backend and VISUAL BASIC as frontend.In Oracle,we created the table and inserted the values and in VB
we can update,insert,delete the values.So that,the data in the table will be changed.

At present,I am doing "ATM BANKING" project in RCS Education pvt ltd.
This project is based on JAVA.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #105904 is a reply to message #105434] Fri, 09 August 2002 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Utpal K. Parikh
EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
• Oracle Certified Professional
• Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
• Microsoft Certified Professional in Visual Basic (MCP).
• Over one and a half years experience of software development in Java, JavaScript, HTML out of which around one year of experience in the field of E-commerce Development.
• Good knowledge of Pl/Sql in Oracle.
• Having knowledge of XML, WML, Servlets, JDBC, and JSP(learning).
• Very good knowledge of Script Languages like HTML 4.0, CSS, JavaScript and JScript.
• Thorough knowledge of JDK 2.
• Hands on experience of various Web Designing Tools like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Corel Suite and Adobe PhotoShop.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor of Engineering in Civil (Structure) from North Gujarat University, Patan, India in July '97.
• H.S.C. from Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Ahmedabad, India in March '92.
• S.S.C. from Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Ahmedabad, India in March '90.

TECHNICAL SKILLS
Hardware Platform: All IBM Compatibles, Pentium III 700 and Celeron 433.
Operating System: MS and PC-DOS, Windows 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.11, Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.0 (Server and Workstation), Windows 2000(p), Windows XP.
Web Designing Tools: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Corel Suit, Adobe Photo Shop and AutoCAD.
Languages: Java 2, HTML 4.0, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript and Jscript, XML, WML, Servlets, JDBC, JSP.
Web Server: NT IIS Server, Java Web Server.
Front End Tool: Visual Basic 6.0.
Back End: Oracle - Pl/SQL, MS - Access.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Feb ‘00 to Dec ‘00 Applications Software Group
Role: Web Programmer/Designer
Hardware Platform: Pentium II 350
Operating System: Windows 98/NT
Language: Java, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Perl.
Web Designing Tools: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Corel Web Suite 1.0, Corel DRAW 8.0, Corel Photo Paint 8.0, Adobe PhotoShop 5.0

Company Profile:
Applications Software Group (ASG) takes E-Commerce based site development projects
Web Applications, Internet Applications, and Intranet Applications from various known
Companies like the Sports Club of Gujarat, Kirloskar Copeland, ’10’ The Bakery, Mudra
Institute of Communication, etc.

Job Profile:
• Working as a programmer and implementing different Web Application, Intranet projects using Java 2.0, Servlets and JDBC.
• Designing and development of websites using various Scripting Languages.

Responsibilities:
• As per our project leader guidance, working with existing database of company and developing an application using JDBC and Servlets.
• Structuring and coding an application, which can handle all library activities.
• Developed modules that retrieve and manipulate records of member.
• Structuring and implementation of program.
• Designed and developed the websites along with the program coding using Java Script and Perl.
• Development of projects using graphic tools and Script language.
• Client end manipulation and validation of form data.
• Adding the form data on a secured server and maintaining its database.
• Testing the websites on various browsers and putting them on the database of different search engines.
• Development of Online Shopping Cart. *
• List of websites created:

 http://www.10-thebakery.com *
 http://www.sportsclub-gujarat.com (updated the site)
 http://www.internet-edu.com
 http://www.mica-india.net (assisted at client place)

Jun '99 to Jan ‘00 In-House Projects
Hardware Platform: Pentium III 700
Operating System: Windows 98/2000
Language: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, JScript
Web Designing Tools: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Corel Web Suite 1.0, Corel DRAW 8.0, Corel PhotoPaint 8.0, Adobe PhotoShop 5.0

Responsibilities:
• Designed and implemented the following Websites.
• Understanding the concepts of Website.
• Creating the layouts as per concepts.
• Development of projects using graphics tools and Script language.
• Client side form manipulation and validation of that form data.
• Registration of Website * with InterNIC.
• Testing of the Website on various browsers and putting them on the database of different search engines.
 http://www.canadavisa2000.com */
 http://bytescom.virtualave.net
 http://tejorvi.virtualave.net/
 http://premal.hypermart.net
 http://webcom-consultants.hypermart.net/
 http://members.xoom.com/u_k_1_3

Jun '99 to Oct '99 Wintech Computers, Ahmedabad, India.
Hardware Platform: Pentium II 350
Operating System: Windows 95/NT
Language: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, JScript
Web Designing Tools: Corel Web Suite 1.0, Corel DRAW 8.0, Corel PhotoPaint
ver 8.0, Adobe PhotoShop ver 5.0

Company Profile:
Wintech Computers imparts training in E-Commerce and courses related to the same along with off-shore Website designing and development.

Job Profile:
Development of Website using graphics and Script language.

 http://www.sportsclub-gujarat.com/

Responsibilities:
• Understanding the concepts of Website.
• Design the layouts as per concepts.
• Development of projects using graphics tools and Script language.
• As a team member for the development of Website for The Sports Club of Gujarat.
• Testing of the Website on various browsers and putting them on the database of different search engines.

Nov '98 to Jan '99 Client Server Software P. L., Ahmedabad, India.
Role: Programmer Trainee
Hardware Platform: Pentium 200
Operating System: Windows 95/NT
Language: Visual Basic 5.0

Company Profile:
CSSL has been dealing in providing training in Higher-End courses like Oracle, Oracle Applications and Visual Basic along with off-shore software development for corporate houses.

Job Profile:
Project Design and Implementation in Visual Basic 5.0 of Super Market System.

Responsibilities:
• Developed modules that retrieve and manipulate records of customer, vendors and products.
• Designing and implementation of program.

As a Civil Engineer:

Jan '98 to Aug '99 M/s. Sthapatya Construction, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, India.
Designation : Site Engineer

Job Profile: Execution of Luxurious Flats as per details of architect, Material Management, Generating reports.

Dec '97 to Jan '98 M/s. Shiv Developers, Vejalpur, Ahmedabad, India.
Designation: Site Engineer

Job Profile: Execution of buildings as per plan, Material Management, Generating reports of work.
training and palcement - reg [message #105943 is a reply to message #105434] Thu, 22 August 2002 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
baskar babu
respected sir,
i'm s.baskar babu, pursuing final MCA at Madurai Kamaraj University. i need details regarding DBA training and palcement in bangalore. i hope u'll make me favour for my bright career.
thanking you
yours
basker babu.s.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106001 is a reply to message #105434] Fri, 13 September 2002 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sonika
H.No. 187/2
Patiala Gate
Sangrur (Punjab)
INDIA. 148 001 Phone: +91–0167 – 3243332
E-mail:
sonika_choudhary@rediffmail.com
Rani, Sonika

PRIMARY SKILL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (ORACLE CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATOR)

CAREER OBJECTIVE To build a solid professional template for a sound & secure career.

AREA OF EXPOSURE
Database Designing – Oracle 8.0/8i : Interacting with the management to develop requirements and specification for the project. There after, designing of various schemas as well as designing of the system as a whole – ranging from the full database design to developer / user documentation.

Database Administration – Oracle 8.0/8i
Common tasks of administration as stated below.
1. General administration including creation and management of users and their profiles.
2. Storage tasks including creation and maintenance of data files and table spaces and other database structures like rollback segments, sort segments, etc.
3. DB monitoring tasks including creating alerts, fixit jobs, admin scripts and logs.
4. Performance tuning tasks including regular analysis of the databases and making remedial arrangements through schedules. This also includes scheduled rebuilding and review of indexes and reviews of SGA .
5. Backup tasks – using OS backups and software specific backups. Oracle backups, generally through Export – Import utilities, also through recovery manager.
6. Providing connectivity and troubleshooting of connectivity problems between different databases and client computers.
7. Data transfer from Access DB and Excel spreadsheets to Oracle.

Systems Administration – NT 4.0,Win 2000
Common tasks of administration as stated below.
1. General administration including creation and management of users and their profiles, groups and permissions.
2. Creation of shares and granting of permissions.
3. Installation of software and such other tasks.

Programming at various levels – C++ ,Core Java

EDUCATION
Feb ,2002 Post Graduate Diploma In Information Technology
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE),
Karnataka[[Under distance education scheme]]
June, 2000 B.E. (Mech. Engg. Spec. In Manufacturing Tech.)
S.L.I.E.T. (Punjab)
Mar. 1993 Matric [[PSEB]]

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Organization : UniSols InfoSystems, Chandigarh
Period : From 2nd Feb., 2002 till date
Designation : Database Administrator
Job Profile : Monitoring the database operations of the company and managing the security aspects therein. This includes managing the users and their profiles. Backup tasks include using the export utility packages and RMAN. This also includes providing guidance to the remote administrators to assist in their operations.

Organization : DataNet, Khanna
Period : From 8th Aug., 2000 to 31st Jan., 2002
Designation : Technical Administrator
Job Profile : Handling the queries of company’s clients. Providing technical support to the staff and troubleshooting technical problems.

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
Languages : C, C++, SQL, PL-SQL
RDBMS : Oracle 8.0 / 8i
Front – End Techs. : VB, Developer 2k, Java
DBMS : MS Access 97 & 2000
OS : MS Windows NT, Windows 2000 [[Advanced]] Server, MS Windows 2000, Professional
Web : HTML, DHTML, JSrcipt
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106002 is a reply to message #105434] Fri, 13 September 2002 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
swathiraj g
Web page was created for STG, Madurai, which gives the details of the various courses and other technical information for the prospective clients. The database was created using MS-ACCESS, for maintaining the enquiries, registration and the feedback of the various clients.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106014 is a reply to message #105434] Tue, 17 September 2002 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chirag desai
i am ocp certified person with two years Epx.

i intrested in your co.
pls, reply me
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106015 is a reply to message #105434] Tue, 17 September 2002 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kala
Please send your CV.

Solix Enterprises Solutions is a US Multinational,headquartered in Santa Clara, California; with an offshore development center in Hyderabad, India and with offices in Singapore and Malaysia. We are an ERP company, mostly working on Oracle Apps and SAP. Visit us at www.solix.com for more details.

Kala S
Executive-HR
Solix Enterprise Solutions Ltd.
#1486,Lane 13, St.14
Tarnaka
Hyderabad-500017
A.P.
India
Tel: 91-040-7170822 FAX:7173240.
Email : kalas@solix.com
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106140 is a reply to message #105434] Thu, 17 October 2002 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramesh
Ramesh Kalyandrug
Email: Kalyandrug@yahoo.com 950 E. Hillsdale Blvd, # 104B
Phone: (650) 578-1194 (Home) Foster City, CA 94404
Objective:
To obtain a position as a Database Administrator that allows me to utilize my experience

Professional Summary
· Nine years of extensive software development / Database Administration / HP Administration experience with specialization in MRP, Clinical Data Management System and Management Information System and telecom
· Designed and developed a clinical database management system
· Expertise in Layout, installation and tuning of databases according to the application requirements
· Implemented RAID technology
· Installed and configured Veritas volume manager
· Implemented standby database

Technical Skills:
RDBMS : Oracle 7*, Oracle 8i
Operating systems : HP- ux 10.20, Sun Solaris 2.7, Windows NT
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL 8.0
Scripting Languages : UNIX shell scripting
Other tools : Statistical Analysis System 6.11

Experience
Oct-2000 – present Dialpad.com, San Jose, CA
Role: Senior Database Administrator

· Supporting 20 production database servers in Sun Solaris environment. Total volume is 1TB
· Managing team of 5
· Supporting the 700G Oracle data warehouse, Rotating 24x7 on call to support all databases
· Performed tuning for Oracle database attributes like space management, memory structure & processes and de-fragmentation of tables and indexes at specified intervals, re-organize databases with less down time
· Responsible for the capacity planning
· Co-ordinate with the users and developers for resolving the database issues in the production system, with minimal or no downtime.
· Automated the process of making hot backups.
· Automated daily creating the report databases .
· Performed recovery of production databases, when required
· Set up standby database
· Automated the process for updating standby databases.
· Replicated production databases to development databases by using hot backup.
· Responsible for moving data center from one location to another
· Migrated production databases from one EMC box to another with less downtime
· Setup daily monitoring scripts.
· Installed and configured veritas volume manager

Jan 1999 – oct2000 Schlage, CA
Role: Senior Database Administrator / HP UNIX sys administrator
· Monitored the Oracle MRP applications
· Monitored ten different databases on various HP servers on a day to day basis
· Installed Oracle products on HP UNIX and NT Oracle 8
· Configured the oracle databases
· Accomplished the tuning of databases
· Tuned the SQL scripts
· Automated the process of Hot Backup
· Performed recovery of production databases, when required
· Replicated production databases to development databases
· By using the RAID technology created business copy for production database by using the breaking the mirror on daily basis.
· Migrated oracle 7.3.4 to oracle 8.0

As a apps Administrator
· Daily monitoring the Oracle MRP applications .
· Applied APPS patches

As a HP Administrator handled 5 production servers volume is 1.4 TB
· Designed System layout
· Implemented RAID technology
· Involved in to configure HP256.
· Created volume groups
· With the help of HP people setup the new disks and removed damaged disks
· Configured printers
· Daily monitored UNIX systems

Jan 1997 – Dec 1998 MFG Systems (NJ)
Role: Database Administrator
· Responsibilities included daily monitoring of ten databases belonging to major pharmaceutical, gas and telecommunication
· The daily monitoring included checking for fragmentation, tablespace, log files and checking the backups
· Created a report for each database at the beginning of each month with suggestions for space management and performance improvements
· Worked on several assignments with different clients in the areas of application tuning, database tuning, installation & configuration of Oracle on UNIX, installation and configuration of Designer 2000, Data mart suites, and Discoverer 2000.
Jul 1997 – Jan 1998 Lucent Technologies (NJ)
· Created databases
· Estimated table sizes, tuning database
· Eliminated disk contention
· Involved in development team

Feb 1997 – Jun 1997 Rexam Reoease (Chicago IL)
· Installed Oracle7.3 Server on NetWare and clients using Windows 95
· Eliminated the disk contention
· Sized the rollback segments correctly to reduce the dynamic space allocations
· Tuned the SQL statements by using Tkprof utility
· Executed the oracle tools at regular intervals of time

Nov 1996 - Feb1997 Sybor Technologies (TX)
· Responsible for the logical and physical design
· Defined the rules by which data was accessed (optimization)
· Installed Oracle7.3 on Windows NT
· Created instances, users and tables
· Performed backup and recovery process
· Created the database, tablespaces and rollback segments
· Performed logical backup by using oracle export utility

Dec 1995 - Oct 1996 SmithKline Beecham, India
As a DBA and Senior Analyst involved in the database design and development of a Clinical Database Management System, a comprehensive and integrated software covering clinical trials of vaccines.
· Responsible for the logical and physical design
· Installed Oracle 7.3 on Windows NT
· Created instances, databases, tablespaces, tables, users, rollback segments
· Performed backup and recovery process and also performed logical backup
· Executed Oracle utilities at regular intervals of time
· Tuned and monitored the Oracle 7.3

Apr 1995 - Nov 1995 W.S.Telesystems, India
As DBA and Analyst designed, developed and implemented an order management, production schedules system for W.S.Telesystems, India. The system covered several modules including production planning, bill of materials and shop floor control. The system provides for effective control and organized time phased management of products, cost analysis and planning. The system was developed using Oracle 6.0 and Forms 3.0. Created Oracle instance, tablespaces, tables, indexes
Sep 1993 - Mar 1995 Indian Textiles Ltd., India
As an Analyst designed, developed and implemented several systems for Indian Textiles Ltd. The system included an order processing, inventory and management information system. The system was developed using Oracle 6.0 on UNIX platform

Oct 1992 – Aug 1993 Solar Automobiles, India

Developed a vehicle information system for Solar Automobiles that provides detailed information on vehicle sold and parts of vehicle replaced during service. The system was developed using FoxPro on MS-DOS

Education
B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics and Statistics - April 1989
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications - Jun 1990

Note: At present I am in bangalore contact me through email
Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore : B.E/ 2+ Years / Oracle,Java,C [message #106150 is a reply to message #105434] Sat, 19 October 2002 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saravanasundar
S M SaravanaSundar
E-mail : smsaravanasundar@yahoo.com
Ph : (+91-44) 2530885, 2532606

Objective:

To excel in Software Design and Development using cutting edge technologies.

Summary:

· 2+ years experience
· Good in DBA Activities
· Proficient in Oracle, Java, C, Unix and Solaris
· Has Banking and Financial Domain Knowledge
· expertise in the domain of Client Server and Web based heterogeneous systems and solutions, built using Microsoft/Java Centric tools and technologies.
· Has proven experience in the life cycle of design, development, customization implementation and testing.
· fundamental knowledge on SCM cycle with implementation experience in equipment maintenance and financial modules.

Skill set:

Hardware Platform : x86 based PCs and servers

Operating Systems : MS DOS, Windows 3.x, 9x, NT, 2K, SUN Solaris and Unix

Languages : Java, C, C++, Pascal

GUI Tools : Visual Basic 6.0

Middleware : COM/DCOM

Group Ware Tools : MS Office

RDBMS : Oracle7.3, MS SQL Server

ORDBMS : Oracle 8i

UTILITIES : SQL Loader, Export, Import

Web Tools / Languages : JSP, ASP, HTML/DHTML and MS Visual InterDev,
Java Script

Web Servers : Apache 1.3, Resin Servlet Runner

Middle-tier Frameworks : Apache (with Resin)

Frameworks : ADO, OLE DB

Archival Packages : Visual SourceSafe

CASE & Productivity Tools : MS-Team Manager, UML and Rational Rose

Scripting Language : Java Script, Shell Script and JSP1.1

Professional Experience:

June 2000 – present Telesis Technologies Ltd., Software Engineer
Chennai, India

Education:

·Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science, Madurai Kamaraj University(2000)
·Master of Business Adminstration – Systems, Madurai Kamaraj University(InCourse)

Personal

Born 08 May 1979, Single, Indian
Fluent in English and Tamil
Interests include playing chess and cricket

PROJECTS

Product Name : TestBENCH
Client/Location : ICICI, GTB, Sairam Engineering College etc.
Time Frame : January 2001 – till date

As Software Developer, had the responsibility of developing the relevant middle tier architecture and data access components.
Development of User Interfaces using Active Server Pages and Oracle / MS SQL Server as database. Development of data access
layer in VB using the ADO. Enabling VB components for object pooling.

The application is a web-based knowledge evaluation tool used to administrator online tests. TestBENCH has 4 modules - administrator,
user, evaluator and Feedback. The product can be used to administer objective and descriptive answers. The evaluator corrects all
descriptive answers.

This application can function with either MS SQL Server or Oracle as its database. The middle layer consists of VB and VC++ COM/COM+
components. The dynamic web pages use ASP to process the content. The components are deployed in MTS/COM+ and are transaction
aware. ADO is used as the Data Access Technology. The application is maintained using Visual Source Safe.

Project Name : Government Business Module (GBM)
Client/Location : Punjab National Bank
Time Frame : June 2001 – till date
Role : Developer
Team Size : 12
Platform : SUN Solaris, JSP 1.1, Java 2, Apache Web Server 1.3.12, Resin Servlet Runner 1.2.8, SUN Workshop C

As a Software Engineer, have the responsibility of System requirement and specification, database design, database adminstrator activities,
LLD, coding, testing and documentation.

System Overview:

GBM is the Banking solution / product for the Government Business carried out by Punjab National Bank Ltd. GBM encompasses the
Government Schemes like Direct and Indirect Taxes Collection, Relief Bond Subscription, Public Provident Fund Maintenance and
Pension Payment / Processing. GBM comes as a wrap product for Infosys’ Banking Solution Finacletm and has been seamlessly
integrated with Finacletm. While Transactions are entered in GBM, they are posted onto Finacletm through Java Native Interface
(JNI) and Work Flow Scripting Remote Execution (WFSRE).

Role:

1, Lead a team of four person for the development of Pension Module
2, Involved in a complete SDLC (software development life cycle) till Implementation of the same
3, Onsite, Implementation issues solving
4, Overall Interaction with Users

Development Features:

§Product Design and Development adhering to ISO 9001 Quality Process Guidelines
§Incorporation of the Business Logic into the Java Bean Layer and the Database Layer
§Interface between Java methods and C routines through JNI which in turn invoke the WFSRE scripts to do the transaction posting onto Finacletm
§Development of generic and reusable components
§Dynamic Invocation of Solaris Shared Libraries for Finacletm Transaction Posting
§ Cross Database Links from GBM Database to Finacletm Database for accessing Finacletm
§ Developemt of Data Migration is done through SQL Loader.

Project Name : Finacle Fallback Application System- Infosys, Bangalore
Client/Location : ABN ABRO BANK
Time Frame : Dec 2000 – May 2001
Role : Developer – C, JSP Coding
Team Size : 8
Platform : C, Unix, JSP 1.0, Java 2, Oracle8.0, Apache Web Server 1.3, Resin Servlet Runner 1.2

As a Software Engineer, have the responsibility of System and Requirement Study, Coding and Documentation.

System Overview:

Finacle Fallback Application System is basically a branch version of Finacle with support for day-to-day bank transactions.
BANCSCONNECT Architecture provides the interface for the external Applications to communicate with Finacle.
The Fallback System will take control in lieu of the failure of link between the BANCSCONNECT and the Central Server or
Central Stand-in Server. C and C++ are used for server side development. Communication between different layers is
accomplished through standard ISO Messaging System.

Finacle Fallback System is being designed using Rational Rose, developed using HTML, JSP in the Interface layer.
Oracle8i is used as a Database Layer. Finacle application server is being used as an application server. Archival is through
Visual Source Safe 6.0 and application package through Install Shield.

Effective coding is on C and Unix for server side Application. Classes can be created
in C++ and given to java side with the help of ORB. Linked list is generated with the Wrapper
functions of infosys.

Development Features:

§Design of the System has been made using the Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
§Maintenance of input and output variables in Central Repository using Stacks.
§Clear separation of logic into Java Beans and User Interface into JSPs.
§The Wrapper Java Bean communicates with the database oriented routines written in C through the Object Request Brokerage (ORB) layer.
§Prepopulating the forms with the default values and tool tip help texts that have been specified in the Properties File by the user.
§Usage of Custom defined JSP tags that provide the architecture for system security and workflow.

Project Name : Call Maintenance
Client/Location : Telesis Technologies Pvt Ltd, chennai
Time Frame : May 2001 – June 2001

As a Software Engineer, have the responsibility of System Study, Coding and Documentation.

Telesis daily receiving many telephone calls from bankers, Telesis have helpdesk to give solution for the bankers
question through telephone. The project is computerized the manual calls systems, project has error and solution fields,
if the user type the error in the error field the appropriate answer is Populated for the error in solution field. This tool is for office use.

Project is developed on Visual basic as front end and oracle as backend; operating system is Windows’98.

S M SaravanaSundar
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106498 is a reply to message #105434] Mon, 19 January 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gaurav Tyagi
Hi Madam Mamta Tyagi,

I am looking for the post of Oracle DBA.

Gaurav Tyagi Email: ty_gaurav@yahoo.com
Mobile: 91- 9810418506

OBJECTIVE

To obtain a career within a professional environment this shall allow me to fully utilize my Oracle8i/9i DBA & Linux /Sun Solaris System Administration skills as well as my functional knowledge.

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY

I have around three years experience in IT in Oracle & Linux, which includes experience in Administering/Managing Oracle8/9i Databases & Red Hat Linux System Admin.

AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:

· Administration of Oracle 8i databases for database backups, recovery, performance tuning and reorganization activities in both DSS & OLTP.
· Installation of Oracle Server 8i/9i on WinNT & Various UNIX flavors (Solaris5.8, Linux 7.x, Compaq tru 64).
· Installation and configuration of Dev 6i, OEM and other client tools/ products.
· Creation of databases manually including creation of primary storage structures.
· Configuration for oracle Net 8 connectivity using TNSNAMES, ONAME, MTS, ODBC connectivity and troubleshooting networking/connectivity issues.
· Writing & redesigning PL/SQL procedures, triggers and functions to manage database security and other business requirements.
· Installation of WinNT/2k, Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Compaq tru 64 and administration including of DNS, Squid, Samba, Apache Web Server, Tomcat Application Server, Cron jobs, Php & Postgres Database.
· Designing and implementation of Standby Database & advanced replication (both multi-master & master snapshot) for decentralized databases.
· Tuning of Application/SQL code with Oracle TKPROF & Explain Plan utilities.
· Moving (Migrating) Databases using exp & imp And Porting Data using Excel sheet & text files.
· Solaris8 & Red Hat Linux 7.2 Administration all for tech.

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

· O. S. : Win 2k/NT, Red hat Linux 7.2/7.3/8/9, Solaris5.8.
· Languages : C, C++, Dev6i, PL/SQL.
· RDBMS : Oracle 8i/9i, PostgreSQL, Access.
· Internet Tech. : HTML, DHTML, JavaScript.
· Packages : GIS(Geographical Information System)
· Networking : Net 8, ODBC
· DBA Tools : Export/Import, SQL*Load, SQL*Plus, Server Manager
· Tools : OEM, Replication Manager, SYSADM, DBA Studio

PROFESSIONEL QUALIFICATION:

4 MCA (Master of Computer Application)
With First Division from C.C.S University,
Meerut (1998-2001).

4 Oracle 8i DBA from ER&DCI.
(Certified from Oracle Corporation USA)

4 Certificate of Excellence from Tuples InfoTech, Meerut.

4 Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from L.B.S., Meerut.

4 Pursuing M.B.A. From Symbiosis, Pune.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

4 Passed B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
With First Division from Rohilkand University, Bareilly.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:

1. MCPL (Multiplex Corp.Pvt.Ltd.Noida)
As a System Administrator
(Feb2002 – Till Date)

Responsibilities include offshore and on-site support in Systems & Database Management. Activities include such as Installation, reorganization, tuning, troubleshooting, defining backup strategy etc incl. Database Crash Recovery for Oracle 8/8i databases to their all members of the group.
Projects done & Key Assignments other then regular activities are as follows:

Project 1. Full Flesh System Setup for Oracle 8.1.6
Member Vasant Valley (ULT)
Period 1 months
Description Installation of Linux 7.2 Sparc M/c & Oracle 8.1.6 With Web Server I Planet to connect to New Applications & same on Netra t1 105 M/c.
Position Oracle DBA & System Administrator
Contribution Understanding the Applications & identify the resources including the Sun Solaris OS.
Setting up the Client on different machines with Network implementation.
Creation of Users, Triggers, Types & Procedures etc. according to the need of the Application.
Sizing and Creation of separate tablespaces (sizing of objects based on transaction volumes).
Users Management, File management, Net services management & all other setup for Solaris8 & Oracle 8i for running the SMS application.
The Replication Server made for the database availability.
Team Size 2
Environment Linux 7.2, Oracle 8.1.6.

Project 2. Data Access System

Member DS Group of India
Description Auto Daily maintain for the development database, setup testing data and made test redo-able by performing Backup and Recovery.
Position Worked with development team to configure database properly, performance tuning, adjust database configuration for application update.
Contribution Oracle DBA & O/S administrator.
Team Size 3
Environment Oracle 8i, Linux and Apache web server.

Project 3. Hospital Management

Member Orthopedic department of Government Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Period 9 Months.
Description This project is for orthopedic department of Government Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad. Hospital Process like Stock requisitions, Tender, Ward Management and Patient Management Modules are implemented.
Position Oracle 9i Database Administrator
Contribution My responsibility was in this project is to design and analysis the whole system, designing the database structure. Query optimization and Optimizing Stored Procedures and Functions. Tuned the SQL and PL/SQL. Was Also Involved in Post Implantation Support.
Team Size 6
Environment Oracle Forms 6i, ADO 2.0 and OLEDB, Oracle 9i, Windows 2000.

Project 4. Recovery of Oracle Database
Member Amity
Description Recovery of Oracle Database
Position Oracle 9i DBA
Contribution A database (Production) was running on IBM machine and there was an abnormal shutdown of server resulting in failure in starting of database. Client had a database backup of one-week-old. Restored the production database successfully without any data loss.
Team Size 1
Environment Oracle 9i, Red hat Linux 7.3

2. HCL Info systems Ltd. Noida
Engineer- systems
(Feb 2001 – Feb 2002)

The assignment includes various activities in application and database Administration as follows:
· Planning the strategy & capacity of storage structures for future requirements.
· Create custom Databases manually.
· Designing & Developing primary database objects like tablespaces, tables, indexes etc.
· Estimating the size of various database objects for future storage requirements.
· Creating and managing various Schema objects for future storage requirements.
· Database Administration, Monitoring & maintenance activities daily, weekly with DBA scripts and DBA tools like SvrMgr, OEM.
· Configure Client & Server for Oracle Net 8 Connectivity using TNS Names.
· Monitoring the fragmentation at both Tablespaces and Object level.
· Tuning of SQL Code of the application developed in D2K for efficient performance.
· Taking backups, both Hot/ Cold backups and export backup.
· Providing post-implementation training and support to end-users. Application pro.

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

· N.C.C. (National Cadet Corps) Certificate.
· Attachment to Regular Army (INF BN.) Certificate.
· National Integration Camp Certificate.
· Best Firer during attachment to INF BN. Of Army.
· College’s President (1997-98).
· Member of Meerut Body Building Association.
· Participated in various sports and cultural events and won many prizes.

THE PERSON: Male, Single, and Indian.

LOCATION PREFERENCE: No Bar.

PERSONAL INFORMATION: Date of Birth: 26 September 1979
Father's Name Mr.B.K.Tyagi
Police Officer in UP Police

Present Living Address: Address Permanent and Address correspondence:

House No. W-191, House No. 25, Old Police Colony,
Sector – 12, (Behind Police Hospital)
NOIDA – 201 301 (INDIA) Bareilly-243003 (U.P.) (INDIA)

Mobile: 91- 9810418506
E-mail: ty_gaurav@yahoo.com

Gaurav Tyagi
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106544 is a reply to message #105434] Mon, 09 February 2004 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nageswara Reddy Kaipa
Thank you for your opertunity sir
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106740 is a reply to message #105434] Thu, 01 April 2004 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siddharth Rao
Can anyone please give me a website where i can see the details of this company ?
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106748 is a reply to message #105530] Tue, 06 April 2004 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anilkumar.p
i got two years of experience as odracle dba .if my resume matches with your esteem orgn please mail me.

rgds
anilkumar.p
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106947 is a reply to message #106740] Sun, 11 July 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bharat Bhushan Sharma
hi mem i m passout mca2004 batch with 75% marks and done the cource dba(oracle 9i) from sql* pvt ltd, kolkata. so i want work as dba under as trainee & assistance if any requirement then call me for the interview

Bharat
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #106958 is a reply to message #105434] Fri, 16 July 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manoj Kumar Pillai
I am an Oracle Certified Professional.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #255565 is a reply to message #105434] Wed, 01 August 2007 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dalvi.sagar
Dear madam,
thise is sagar dalvi. im pursuing MCM from pune university and want to career in oracle .for details please kindaly check the attachment.
Re: Immediate Requirement-Oracle DBA-Bangalore [message #255567 is a reply to message #255565] Wed, 01 August 2007 04:08 Go to previous message
Maaher
Sorry, but this "Immediate" requirement was posted in 2002. If they haven't filled the vacancy by now, they're in real trouble.

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/fa/448/0/

Closed.

MHE
Previous Topic: Oracle Financials Instructor Needed for contract
Next Topic: Oracle Certification Programs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:33:06 CDT 2024