Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Clinical
Oracle Clinical [message #104927] Sat, 17 February 2001 15:09 Go to next message
Sanjay Deshpande
I am a medical Post graduate from India, at pre. working in Software field in USA, i am interested to start the career in Oracle Clinincal, can any one guide me how to enter? how to get training or entry level hjobs?
Pl help, Thanking you in advance for your help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #104964 is a reply to message #104927] Mon, 09 April 2001 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G.S.Rao
please get me some FAQs of Oracle Clinical

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105158 is a reply to message #104927] Fri, 27 July 2001 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepali Sinha
Please email me some FAQ's of Oracle Clinical

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105237 is a reply to message #104927] Mon, 10 September 2001 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OP Choudhary
Hello,

Could you send me FAQ's on Oracle Clinical database. Thanks,

OP
OPC@OpalSoft.com

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105260 is a reply to message #104927] Sun, 23 September 2001 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ajaz
Pl knidly provide the Oracle Clinical FAQs
thanks

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105279 is a reply to message #104927] Wed, 03 October 2001 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kumar
CSS provides classroom training on Oracle Clinical and also offers implementation services..They can be contacted at

San Francisco, California
1255 Post Street, Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Phone: 415-441-4810
Fax: 415-441-4818

Raleigh, North Carolina
5207-A Oak Park Road
Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone: 919-781-9939
Fax: 919-781-9983

Hope you find the above info' useful..

Kumar

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105283 is a reply to message #104927] Tue, 09 October 2001 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Venkat
Check out the following link

http://www.oracle.com/oramag/profit/98-May/index.html?rx2.html

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105342 is a reply to message #104927] Sat, 10 November 2001 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pallavi
Hi Dr.Sanjay Deshpande
I am a student of bioengineering. I am interested in starting my career in oracle clinicals but i have no database management knowledge. I thought since you are a Doctor who is starting a career in computers, you would be able to help me out.
What basic database management classes are required in order to learn oracle clinicals. Do I have to learn PL/SQL first?
Please guide me.

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105344 is a reply to message #104927] Sat, 10 November 2001 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sanjay Deshpande
Hi
I got good opportunity to work on oracle Clinical, and now I know it very well. You must have knowledge of Oracle database SQL and PL/SQL, if you are going to be technical expert in that, but if you want to be functional expert then it is not must, in that case you should have detail knowledge of clinical trials, drug development and phrmaceutical industry.
Let me know if you need any thing else.

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105389 is a reply to message #105344] Wed, 12 December 2001 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manindra Dasgupta
Can someone Please send me a link to some more info on Oracle Clinical or some FAqs would be great too.

Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105489 is a reply to message #105342] Wed, 06 February 2002 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sanjay
Oracle clinical is a software bought by oracle from a small sofwatre company. PL/SQL is easy language to learn. If any body know websites having doucmentation, download available for oracle clinical( not clinical trail)please forward it to me.

Sanjay
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105547 is a reply to message #105342] Mon, 04 March 2002 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saila
Hi Pallavi,

Have you got any luck in pursuing oracle clinical?
I am learning SQL now, so let me know how you went
about with oracle and found any docs for it.

Saila
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105609 is a reply to message #105489] Mon, 15 April 2002 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcia
I have worked in Clinical Trials as a Data Manager in the UK for the past three years and a really good internet training tool is

http://www.ilearnto.co.uk

It'll give you an introduction to many IT based skills. Check it out.

Marcia
Oracle Clinical Trails Training in India [message #105662 is a reply to message #104927] Mon, 13 May 2002 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bachu Mani Kumar
Dear Sir / Madam,
Can anyone tell me where can I get training in "Oracle Clinical Trails" in India ?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanking you,

B.Mani Kumar
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #105850 is a reply to message #104927] Sun, 21 July 2002 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vps
could you please send me FAQ on oracle clinical too!
Re: Oracle Clinical Trails Training in India [message #106065 is a reply to message #105662] Thu, 03 October 2002 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sumit agarwal
i want to know about clinical oracle
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #106067 is a reply to message #104964] Thu, 03 October 2002 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OLUFEMI OJELADE
I AM SOLID IN ORACLE DATABASE, SQL AND PL/SQL BUT I NEED INFORMATION ON ORACLE CLINICAL. PLEASE HELP ON ANY TRAINING MATERIALS AVAILABLE
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #106127 is a reply to message #104927] Tue, 15 October 2002 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sanjaya Gupta
Hi Sanjay : I got yr id from Google search...We are sourcing profiles for Wipro at Bangalore...They need people with exp in Oracle Clinical implementation...In case u have this expertise and are keen to explore wth Wipro, do let us know...
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #121511 is a reply to message #106127] Mon, 30 May 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wraj3

HI

We are looking for Sr CDM Programmer with TCS and I am passting below
a detailed job specs with this mail

Position: Senior Clinical Database Programmer for Clinical Data Management (CDM) unit

Responsibilities:

Ø To manage the day-to-day activities within the Programming group in CDM.

Ø To co-ordinate and manage programming activities within the Clinical Trials Space for a customer/group of projects.

Ø Ensures the adherence to industry standards and regulatory requirements, including but not exclusive to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Validate CDM systems, CDSIC etc.

Ø Create relevant SOPs.

Ø To ensure development of personal skills of the personnel in programming group.

Ø Provide training in the CDM / Programming Space

Ø Interacts and lieu with the Life Science and Healthcare Practice group in-house.

Requirements

Ø 4+ Years programming experience in CDM space in clinical trials with minimum degree in science - Mathematics/Statistics.

Ø Well Conversant with Oracle Clinical 3.2 (4.0.3 preferred), working experience in systems like SAS, Clintrial, Inform, other CDM systems will be an added advantage.

Ø Creating/updating Clinical Data management documents relevant to programming.

Ø Ensure that projects are completed within budget constraints.

Ø Creating/Assists in maintaining and updating the relevant statistical SOPs.

Ø Ability to play a leadership role within the programming group including project management (resources, timelines).

Ø Understanding of regulatory requirements and best practices related to clinical data management activities.

Ø Provide appropriate input to the design of Case Report Forms.

Ø Conversant with overall Information Technology applications in Clinical Data Management.

Ø Identify & provide relevant training to the programming group in the CDM space

Kindly revert with ur interest and match with an updated resume and ur current contact details

Also let me know ur current cost to company and ur interest in relocating to India

Regards

Rajendra
91 22 6601301 / 02
wraj3@rediffmail.com

Regards
[/SIZE]
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #121522 is a reply to message #105344] Mon, 30 May 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wraj3

Hi

We have ur reference thru the net

We are looking for Sr CDM Programmer with TCS and I am passting below
a detailed job specs with this mail

Position: Senior Clinical Database Programmer for Clinical Data Management (CDM) unit

Responsibilities:

Ø To manage the day-to-day activities within the Programming group in CDM.

Ø To co-ordinate and manage programming activities within the Clinical Trials Space for a customer/group of projects.

Ø Ensures the adherence to industry standards and regulatory requirements, including but not exclusive to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Validate CDM systems, CDSIC etc.

Ø Create relevant SOPs.

Ø To ensure development of personal skills of the personnel in programming group.

Ø Provide training in the CDM / Programming Space

Ø Interacts and lieu with the Life Science and Healthcare Practice group in-house.

Requirements

Ø 4+ Years programming experience in CDM space in clinical trials with minimum degree in science - Mathematics/Statistics.

Ø Well Conversant with Oracle Clinical 3.2 (4.0.3 preferred), working experience in systems like SAS, Clintrial, Inform, other CDM systems will be an added advantage.

Ø Creating/updating Clinical Data management documents relevant to programming.

Ø Ensure that projects are completed within budget constraints.

Ø Creating/Assists in maintaining and updating the relevant statistical SOPs.

Ø Ability to play a leadership role within the programming group including project management (resources, timelines).

Ø Understanding of regulatory requirements and best practices related to clinical data management activities.

Ø Provide appropriate input to the design of Case Report Forms.

Ø Conversant with overall Information Technology applications in Clinical Data Management.

Ø Identify & provide relevant training to the programming group in the CDM space

Kindly revert with ur interest and match with an updated resume and ur current contact details

Also let me know ur current cost to company and ur interest in relocating to India

Regards

Rajendra
91 22 26601301 / 02
wraj3@rediffmail.com
Re: Oracle Clinical [message #122279 is a reply to message #104927] Sat, 04 June 2005 15:58 Go to previous message
maddy
Hi All,
I have been working as an OC developer in a pharma company for quite a while. I am suprised to see the growing demand for opting oracle clinical. GOOD LUCK to all you guys.

If you have any questions regarding the functionality or backend programming try to share with me (oc_developer@yahoo.com), may be I can be of some help in solving your issues. I have hands on experience on OC 4.3/4.5, RDC Classic and Normlab2.

Also have an idea of starting up a learning center to help people learn OC at considerably low cost compared to training centers like CSS where they charge some 1500 bucks for few hours of presentations. I need all your help in making something like this work.

Thanks,
maddy.
Previous Topic: ORACLE CLINICAL HELP PLEASE
Next Topic: Recruitment cum training in Chennai
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:47:18 CDT 2024