Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Benefits of oracle financials training
Benefits of oracle financials training [message #96658] Tue, 11 January 2005 20:21 Go to next message
Sutheesh T
I would like to know what are the benefits of taking up an oracle financials course. What would be the career path. Also where we can find information on other oracle Application and its benefits.
Benefits of oracle financials training [message #96678 is a reply to message #96658] Wed, 12 January 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh
Description:
If you're looking to specialize in one software package that will make you more attractive to employers, you should consider Oracle Financials. This robust financial management application is the software that many of today's biggest companies rely on for their day-to-day operations. Mastery of Financials will give you a huge advantage over the competition and you shouldn't have any trouble landing a high-paying position. The demand for professionals in Oracle Financials is so great that there’s an ocean of opportunities once you are ready both in the country and abroad.
What is Oracle Financials?
Oracle Financials is an Oracle Application package that offers financial management solutions to companies. It deals with every aspect of a financial organization — General ledger, Receivables, Assets, Payable and AOL. Oracle Financial Applications enable finance departments within companies to manage their business globally, lower administrative costs, close books faster and improve cash management.
The options:
There are two career tracks for professionals considering an Oracle Financials specialty: The technical experts and functional experts in this field. A technical person should know the architecture of the Oracle package, how it is organized, how it is integrated, what the front end is and how data is interrelated. A functional person should have strong industry and business process knowledge.

Mail me:- Southedu_in@oracle.com
Ph no:- 080-51084709
1 600 448877 (toll free in India)

Regards
Sutheesh T
Oracle Education, India.
Re: Benefits of oracle financials training [message #96695 is a reply to message #96678] Wed, 12 January 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samith radhakrishnan
Hi

I am a chartered accountant working for a company which is into Business Intelligence software implementation viz. it works in the same space where Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, Comshare

I am interested in making a career in ERP because at present these BI solutions work above an ERP. Can someone help me out in finding a place which is reasonable enough in giving the Oracle financials knowledge

Regards
Samith
Get trained from Oracle [message #96708 is a reply to message #96695] Wed, 12 January 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh
I would recomend Oracle Because nobody can better it.
Just send me your contact no and mail id.

Thanks & Regards
Sutheesh T

ORACLE INDIA PVT. LTD.
Bangalore
Toll Free: 1600 448877 (In India only)
Direct:- 080-51084709
Re: Get trained from Oracle [message #96809 is a reply to message #96708] Wed, 02 February 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit Bansal
hello sir
i am Amit Bansal Chartered Accountant, i am Interested in getting training for Oracle Financial, can u guide me how can i do this and what is the course material, fees structure, training location, Period covered, and other details, job scenario and what is successful rate for Chartered Accountant.
hope u understand what i wanted from u, please help me and guide me
thnaks
with regards
amit bansal
108, Ravindra Nagar Adhartal,
Jabalpur, M.P 482004,
PH: (m)94251-80086,9826708086,
(o)0761-5031842,(R)0761-2360659
Oracle Fin Apps Training at Bangalore [message #139903 is a reply to message #96678] Fri, 30 September 2005 01:22 Go to previous message
satyamadhurkar
Mr Sutheesh

I am looking for a course in Oracle Financial Applications Functional at Bangalore. I am qualified as BE (E & C) MBA (FIN & Mktg) PGDCA with strong 15 years experince.

My contacts : 9844050051 satyamadhurkar@yahoo.co.in

Regards

satya
Previous Topic: AP INVOICE INTERFACE
Next Topic: Oracle Fin Apps Training at Bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 22:47:24 CDT 2024