Home » Other » Marketplace » Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai
Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #94965] Sun, 07 July 2002 03:02 Go to next message
brand-i
Hello:

Greetings!

Our Client, a SEI CMM Level 5 certified software company in Bangalore, India, is on the look out for:

1) Oracle Manufacturing Functional Consultants

The incumbent should have at least 4 years of IT experience of which at least 2 years in Oracle Mfg. implementation

2) Oracle Order Entry / Order Management Functional Consultants

The incumbent should have at least 4 years of IT experience of which at least 2 years in Oracle OE/OM implementation

3) Oracle Financials Functional Consultants

The incumbent should have at least 4 years of IT experience of which at least 2 years in Oracle Financials implementation

Please do send in your profiles to brand-i@dishnetdsl.net

Regards,

Senthilkumar Gurumurthy
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95023 is a reply to message #94965] Sun, 25 August 2002 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P.S.Srinivasan
I am a fresh M.C.A graduate looking for suitable opening in software development.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95024 is a reply to message #94965] Sun, 25 August 2002 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A.Gopi
I am a fresh M.C.A graduate looking for suitable opening in software development.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95029 is a reply to message #94965] Sat, 31 August 2002 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ajit Kumar
I am working with Xerox i have more then 4 yeares experience. Currentely working on ORACLE ERP (L&SC)
re:application to any post [message #95036 is a reply to message #94965] Sat, 07 September 2002 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D. UMAKANTH
dear sir/madam,
i here by saw you adv. in website orafaq.net so i send my resume with this please verify and give chance to work in your concern.

RESUME

D. UMA KANTH
#9, NETHAJI STREET,
SIVALINGAPURAM,
KORATTUR,
CHENNAI-600 076.
Email. Id.umakanth_1981@yahoo.com

NAME : D. UMA KANTH

FATHER’S NAME : V. DEVAN

DOB : 19-SEP-1981.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : S.S.L.C

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION : N.C.V.T. IN SOUTHERN RAILWAY AS
ELECTRICIAN FOR 3 YRS. PASSED IN FIRST CLASS

TYPEWRITING ENGLISH HIGHER GRADE

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE : M.S. OFFICE,
M.S. DOS
LOTUS
WORD STAR
PAGE MAKER

WORKING IN: WINDOWS 95, 98, 2000.
AND NT.

KNOW ALL APPLICATION IN THE SYSTEM

NOW IN COMPUTER HARDWARE TRAINEE.
TRINING IN PENTIUM III IBM. AND MONO TYPE SYSTEMS.

· SYSTEM INSTALLATION.
· GHOST
· NETWORKING
· SOFTWARE INSTALLATION
· FORMATTING
· SYSTEM MAINTANANCE.
· MINOR PROBLEMS SOLVING.

LANGUAGE KNOWN : TAMIL, ENGLISH AND HINDHI

SPOKEN LANGUAGE : TAMIL AND ENGLISH VERY GOOD
HINDHI BETTER.

EXPERIENCE:

I had 2 years experienced in data conversion and maintained the job in the post of supervisor.

And also experience in hardware in the same company that I mentioned in the resume.

There I work in the oracle database. Made by Polaris software lab. Chennai.

The above mentioned in my resume about the computer knowledge is only practical knowledge and it is correct and with belief of my knowledge. If any incorrect in that you take action in my job.

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

(D. UMA KANTH).
PLACE:
DATE :
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95048 is a reply to message #94965] Sun, 15 September 2002 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Balamurugan
Oracle Manufacturing Functional Consultants
CAD CAM area : request for any job opportuniy [message #95049 is a reply to message #94965] Wed, 18 September 2002 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sundar
I'M having 5+ yrs exp in Autocad and i have knowledge of CATIA (did from Anna University). Is there any job opportunities, pl.be kind enough to inform me to vmsanthosh1@hotmail.com or vmsanthosh@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95063 is a reply to message #94965] Sat, 28 September 2002 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rama vijayakuamr
Dear sir,

I am looking for a new assignment in any CMM level organizations.
I am looking for a role of Test engineer /Quality assurence engineer.

I am wokring in CMM level 3 and ISO 9001 certified organization.
I have valid H1B visa.I am ready to work in USA or in European country.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95085 is a reply to message #94965] Thu, 17 October 2002 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shobana
i hv nearly 3 yrs of experience and currently working in a CMM level 5 company in delhi
i hv good functional knowledge in Vision PLUS also
application for any cad cam post [message #95467 is a reply to message #94965] Thu, 15 January 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
v s ramakrishna prasad
i am a graduate in mechanical engineer from madras university,and i had completed cad/cam with auto-cad
pro/e,ansys,master-cam.

i reguest to send the any job applications on cad/cam for entry level.
Re: application for any cad cam post [message #95504 is a reply to message #95467] Fri, 06 February 2004 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gobinath.J
I am studying in final year mechanical engineering in bharathiar university .i had completed Pro-e ,Auto cad,Basic knowledge in Ansys.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95508 is a reply to message #94965] Sun, 08 February 2004 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bhaskar
dear sir
I want to know the what is cmm level 5 companies and what they are?kindly mail me.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95545 is a reply to message #95508] Fri, 20 February 2004 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sridhar T
Dear Sir

I want to know the what is cmm level 5 companies and what they are?kindly mail me.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95546 is a reply to message #95545] Sat, 21 February 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prasanth babu ayancha
Dear Sir

I want to know what is cmm level 5 companies and what they are?kindly mail me.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95560 is a reply to message #94965] Wed, 25 February 2004 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ritesh
I am working in Brainvisa Technolohy from 1.7 year.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95564 is a reply to message #94965] Sun, 29 February 2004 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
padmaja
Interested in working in ERP domain
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95589 is a reply to message #94965] Fri, 05 March 2004 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S.Krishna Kumar
Phone:Res.26202190, Off.24328720
Mobile:9444161107 heartkrish@rediffmail.com

No.42/5, C.P.W.D. (qtrs) Thirumangalam, Chennai –600 040.
S. Krishna Kumar
Objective To become a best professional person in the emerging world and to establish myself by serving the organisation in an effective and efficient manner.
Experience 2002–June – Till Now Holostik India Limited Teynampet, chennai – 600 018Sales Coordinator· Increased No of customer from 100 – 140 in Tamilnadu and Kerala locality by effective Data generation and Conversion.· Enabled the executives to perform better and effective through timely coordination.· Suggested and Implemented new way of performance monitoring for southern region. (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka & Andhrapradesh)· Monitoring Daily Activities of Marketing executives from all the branches which comes under our region· Effective Coordination with Head office and the executives to get the things done from both the end.· Maintenance of petty cash and handled all administrative work in chennai branch.
2001 Feb–2002 June Eurocon Tiles Company Chennai – 6Commercial Assistant· Handled production suggestion, Order processing, Order Scheduling & Logistics· Taken the responsibility of handling the all the above tasks individually for one among the four units of the organization.· Suggested more creative and informative methods to provide best service to the customer and the marketing executive
Education MA. Sociology -1998-2000 - Madras University (Regular CBS System) · BA. Sociology -1995-1998 - Loyola College Chennai – 34 · Higher Secondary -1994-1995 – St’ Joseph AI B HS School, Chennai – 7
Diploma Loyola institute of Business Administration2001 – Executive Diploma In Human Resource Development Personnel Management and Industrial Relation Ship.Loyola institute of Business Administration – Informatics Center.2000 – Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application.
Language Known English – Read, Write & Speak.Tamil – Read, Write & Speak.German – Read & Speak.French – Read.
Interests Cricket, Foot Ball, Hockey, Shuttle Badminton & Tennis
Personal Father – R. SainathanMother – P.N. Dharani BaiBrother – S. Satheesh KumarAge – 26 yrs
Reference Mr. Dev Kumar Bala (Personnel Officer) Eveready India Limited, chennaiPhone: Off - 25954144, Res – 24950805Mr. Muralidharan (Manager Customer Service) Eurocon Tiles CompanyPhone: Off – 28294353Mr. K.S. Ramakrishnan (Group Leader Marketing South) Holostik India LimitedPhone: Off – 24328720, Res – 22653137

Date: 04/02/04

Station: Chennai [[S. Krishna Kumar]]
Re: CAD CAM area : request for any job opportuniy [message #95601 is a reply to message #95049] Fri, 12 March 2004 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J.Daniel
I have finished my Autocad 2004 and i have 1 year Experiance is there any oppurtunities, Please kindly inform me if there is any requirements.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95615 is a reply to message #94965] Mon, 15 March 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prakash.G
PRAKASH.G
Phone: 22652113
Email: gprclpdy@yahoo.co.in

CURRICULAM VITAE
OBJECTIVE:

A challenging role to contribute and grow, in an open cultured organization, which offers tremendous growth potential and wide exposure to the latest technologies, utilizing my skills.

EXPERIENCE:
Project trainee in WIPRO LTD., for 6 months [[Jan 2003-Jun 2003]]

ACADEMIC PROFILE:

Degree School / College Board Of Education/ University Percentage of Marks
M.Sc (Information Technology) Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts & Science College, Chennai. Madras University 76%
B.Sc (Physics) Tagore Arts College, Pondicherry. Pondicherry University 65%
HSC Sri Ramakrishna Hr. Sec. School, Villupuram. TamilNadu Board 77%
Matriculation Sri Ramakrishna Hr. Sec. School, Villupuram. TamilNadu Board 74%

SOFTWARE TRAINING:

Ø Certification in JAVAPRO (both CORE & Advanced JAVA).
SRM Radiant Limited.

Ø Certification in WEB Technologies (ASP & XML).
SRM Radiant Limited.

SOFTWARE SKILLS:
SCRIPTING VBScript, JavaScript
WEB TOOLS HTML, DHTML
J2EE Servlets 2.0, JSP 2.0
WEB TECHNOLOGIES ASP 3.0, XML

O/S WindowsNT4.0, Windows 98
LANGUAGE C, C++, Java 1.2, Cobol, and Pascal
RDBS MS SQL Server 7.0, MS-Access
GUI Visual Basic 6.0

PROJECT PROFILES:

#1 Client: WIPRO INFOTECH Ltd., Pondicherry. OS - Windows NT SERVER - IIS 5.0 SOFTWARE - ASP 3.0, HTML, SQL Server 7.0, JavaScript. DURATION - 6 Months
Description: This project entitled ‘IMAS SERVER APPLICATIONS’ has been created for WIPRO Infotech. These are separate applications running in IMAS SERVER of WIPRO Infotech for various departments as IQC, PRODUCTION, ENGG., STORES.

#2 Client: WIPRO INFOTECH Ltd., Pondicherry OS - Windows NT SERVER - IIS 5.0 SOFTWARE - ASP 3.0, HTML, SQL Server 7.0, JavaScript. DURATION - 5 Months
Description: This project entitled ‘SURVEY AUTOMATION TOOL’ has been created for WIPRO admin members to reduce the time for creating a survey page using web programmers for each time they conduct a survey.This tool creates a survey page to be sent to users for survey to be taken up and reports are generated.

#3 Client: Pondicherry Natural Mineral Water-PASIC (govt. undertaking), PONDICHERRY. OS - Windows 95Front End - VB 6.0Back End - MS AccessDuration - 4 Months
Description: The ‘INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM’ is developed for ‘Pondicherry Natural Mineral Water’ a product of PASIC. This system maintains Production Details, Customer Details, Sales Details and reports also generated.

#4 Client: SRM Software Limited, Chennai OS - Windows NT SERVER - Java Web Server 2.0 SOFTWARE - JAVA 2.0, JSP 2.0,Oracle 8.0 and JavaScript. DURATION - 4 Months
Description: The project work entitled ‘PROCESS EXPRESS’ which reduces the workload of the software company by computerizing the various operations needed for analyzing the feasibility of a project. The project takes care of project feasibility., calculation of effort estimation using COCOMO model, PAF preparation and approval from the project head , quality head, and director. The report includes Feasibility Report, FP Report, and Project Authorized Report etc.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

Name : G.Prakash

Father’s name : T.Gunasekeran

Sex : Male

Marital Status : Unmarried

Permanent Address : # 8, Pillaiyar Koil Street,
Mutrampattu & Post,
Kodathur,
Pondicherry – 605501.

Present Address : #18, Panchayat Colony Road,
Radha Nagar,
Chromepet, Chennai – 600 044.

Phone : 044-22652113

Email : gprclpdy@yahoo.co.in

Place:Chennai
Date :16.03.04
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95667 is a reply to message #94965] Thu, 01 April 2004 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VINODU KUMAR
DEAR SIR

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAIN FRAME COURSE IN FEB 2004
MY QUALIFICATION IS BE (EEE)
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95690 is a reply to message #95615] Thu, 08 April 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anurag gupta
respected sir
i am forwarding cv for your kind cosnideration .well i haveAround 2.0 year Experience in software design , testing and development all the phases of software development life cycle, object oriented Analysis Design, Computer Communications, C,C++,Unix Extensive Experience in programming testing/integration of software application in UNIX Environments including Communications, Multiprocess architectures. Experience in Unix programming environment in clued IPC(messages, semaphore, socket programming, Network Programming) . i am ready for relocate for pune. well
if i shortlisted by you . i am ready for interview
thanks&regards
anurag
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95726 is a reply to message #95690] Fri, 23 April 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T.Venkatesh
Sir,
I am J2EE professional with 4 + years of experience. I have extensively worked with JSP,Servlets,EJB,Oracle 8i and have designed,developed and tested web applications. I also have interest in Software Testing. Even though, I have not use any automated tools, I have done manual testing extensively. Hoping for your positive reply.

regards,
Venkatesh
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95727 is a reply to message #95690] Fri, 23 April 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T.Venkatesh
Sir,
I am J2EE professional with 4 + years of experience. I have extensively worked with JSP,Servlets,EJB,Oracle 8i and have designed,developed and tested web applications. I also have interest in Software Testing. Even though, I have not use any automated tools, I have done manual testing extensively. Hoping for your positive reply.

regards,
T.Venkatesh
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95737 is a reply to message #95085] Mon, 26 April 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raji Ramachandran
Hi,

I have over 3 years experience in Mainframe Vision Plus. I had worked with a leading CMM Level 5 company at Pune and currently working at Singapore. Would be interested in a suitable opening at Bangalore.

Thanks & Regards,
Raji.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95738 is a reply to message #95085] Mon, 26 April 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raji Ramachandran
Hi,

I have over 3 years experience in Mainframe Vision Plus. I had worked with a leading CMM Level 5 company at Pune and currently working at Singapore. Would be interested in a suitable opening at Bangalore/Chennai.

Thanks & Regards,
Raji.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95739 is a reply to message #94965] Tue, 27 April 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.Ganesh
CURRICULAM VITAE

Permanent Address
NO:77,Orandi Amman Kovil ST,
Velecheri,
Chennai- 600 042
Phone : 044 - 22551451
E-Mail : m_ganish@rediffmail.com
m_ganish@yahoo.co.in
M.Ganesh

Objective:

To obtain a challenging career opportunity in IT organization with in an environment supportive and professional growth that will build on technical skills.

Professional Experience : 1 + Year

ü Worked as Faculty for 3 months in Excellent software technology. Nov 02 – Jan 03.
ü Working as a Software Programmer in PMC Soft Ltd Chennai, since Feb 03 Till Date.

Projects Handled

Domain : Education System

Client : BCET- Karaikal

Duration : 6 Months

Platform : Widows 98/NT

Front End : Visual Basic 6.0

Back End : SQL SERVER 7.0

Description : This system is designed for the Educational Institution. It administers all the tasks related to the Academic ,Administration, Examination, Fees Collection, Pay Roll, Inventory , Accounts, Library and Book depot. Sophisticated reports can be taken.
Internet Based solution enables Students to view their University marks, Internal marks, Comments of the Staff .Student Attendance posted to the Net, So it let the parents to view the student performance and Attendance.

Modules Worked :

Student Allocation, Fees Collection, Pending Collection, Student Attendance, Examination
Scheduling and Marks Entry, Performance Status

Domain : Hotel Management System & Telephone Interface

Client : Hotel Nandini Palace – Chennai, Hotel Anitha Towers – Chennai

Duration : 6 Months

Platform : Widows 98/NT

Front End : Visual Basic 6.0

Back End : SQL SERVER 7.0

Description : Hotel Management System, which covers important areas, likes Front Office, Point Of Sales, Costing & Inventory modules. In Front Office Walk-In, Reservation, Check-In, Reservation cancellation, Folio Management, House Keeping, Locker, Group Blocks modules are available. In Point Of Sales Bar POS & Restaurant POS sales modules are available. In costing Ingredients, Dish & Menu modules are available. In Inventory module which covers GRN, Stock Update, Material Issue, automatic stock reduce at the time of Bar, Restaurant sales and etc. In reports two types of reports are available one is comprehensive data report and another one is HTML reports, which will be upload manually/automatically to the web site.
Modules Worked :
Telephone Interface, Telephone Check in, Checkout, POS. Bar, Stock Bar, Room Status,
Daily Transactions.

Educational qualification:

X STD - SRI.R.K.M HER.SEC.SCHOOL - APR 96 - 65%

Diploma In Electrical Electronics Engineering - APR 99 - 85.5%

B.E., Bachelor of Engineering,
Computer Science Engineering - APR 02 - 68%

M.N.M Jain Engineering College, Chennai-96. University of Madras, Chennai, India.

Computer Skills :

Operating System : Windows 98/NT.

Language Known : C,C++.

Database : ORACLE 8.0, SQL SERVER 7.0 and 2000

Development Tools : VB 6.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET

Project Work:

Project Title : Vendor Payment System.

Platform : Windows 98.

Front End : VB 6.0

Back End : Oracle8.0

Team Size : 2.

Organization : Madras Fertilizers Ltd. Manali-86,
Chennai-86

Description:

This Project aims at automation of Material Management System. Stores Department receives items from vendors in purchase department. Vendors will be paid based on pay-due-date calculated during creation of vendor payment.

Personal Strength :

l Analyzing in System Informational needs, system requirements
l Strong skills in System Development and Implementation
l Strong Ability in analytical, programming and problem solving skills
l Strong Ability in Interacting with Clients
l Ability to develop with and use new software/languages quickly and efficiently
l Strong written and verbal skills

Personnel Details:

Name : M.Ganesh.

Date of Birth : 02/09/1981

Marital Status : Single.

Nationality : Indian.

Religion : Hindu.

Caste : Backward Caste. (Saurashtra)

Languages Known : English (Speak, Read, Write)
Tamil (Speak, Read, Write)
Saurashtra (Speak)
Hobbies : Playing Cricket, Music, Making Friends.

Achievements

Got Performance Award for the year of 1998 –1999 for Highest Score in Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Rane Madras Pvt Ltd Chennai.

References:

Available on Request

Declaration:

I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.

Place : Yours Faithfully,

Date : (M.Ganesh)
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95763 is a reply to message #95667] Wed, 05 May 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jaywant Prakash Bellad
Respected Sir,
I have completed my MCA by 2003 and working currently as a Professor in a reputed Institute for the past one year.I lso worked as a in Jaldoot industry for eight months.I have a very good knowledge in C,C++,Java,VC++.I would be very thankful if u would select and make me a part of your concern
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95767 is a reply to message #95738] Thu, 06 May 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subburaj.r
Hi,
now i am working in covansys in chennai around 2.5 years. pls give the opening details in india.
urs subburaj
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95805 is a reply to message #95029] Fri, 21 May 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.Nivas
I am a software engineer having no experience.I am looking for any computer job
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95846 is a reply to message #95738] Tue, 01 June 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jude pradeep
hi
anyone knows any vancacies at singapore for MCA, Mainframe cadet as a fresher if so please let me know friends even any place at chennai inform me
wish u all the best
bye
jude pradeep
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95865 is a reply to message #95767] Mon, 07 June 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raj
hey
im working in a bangalore based company around 7 months ,, plz give the openings of mainframe in india
bye
raj
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95872 is a reply to message #95690] Mon, 07 June 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sujatha.S
Dear Sir

Iam working as System administrator since feb 2003 in CMS computers Ltd; I have worked with troubleshooting of all microsoft operating systems viz;win 2k, win NT and XP, and also configuring and troubleshooting of lotus applications and in network platforms(Switches and Routers).

Rgds
Sujatha.S
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95883 is a reply to message #94965] Sun, 13 June 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Balasubramanian.V
I'm fresh MBA with systems knowldege with programming capability with wide programming area like C,C++,Java,VB

with my diversified background i'll excel in my area of specilization
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95887 is a reply to message #95805] Mon, 14 June 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prasanth
I am an Energetic and entrepreneurial Engineer. I am basically a B.Tech fresh Graduate with first class merit. I seek this opportunity for a career that has a simulating, professional work culture, challenges, responsibilities and growth. I look forward to working with a drive and commitment along with a dedicated team of professionals, as it would provide me with the opportunity for continuous professional growth.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95897 is a reply to message #95883] Wed, 16 June 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V.Ganesh
Respected sir/mam,
Myself a B.E(CS) .
Working in Chennai under vb & Oracle.
Skillset-Sql,PL/Sql,MYSql,SqlServer.
Exp-1year.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95904 is a reply to message #94965] Sat, 19 June 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P.VIJAYAKUMAR
i having mca degree holder, i want search any
programming job, please send inform me
Thank you.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95929 is a reply to message #95805] Mon, 28 June 2004 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
p.arivuchelvan
I am a fresh mainframe trained professonal to applying the software field
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95945 is a reply to message #95865] Thu, 01 July 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J.Sarathi Prasanna
Respected Sir,
I am an M.C.A Fresher of the Batch 2004. I will work sincerly for the improvement of our esteemed organisation. I expect Positive Response from 'U'.
Thanking You.
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #95946 is a reply to message #95846] Thu, 01 July 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aviraj Palashikar
To whom so ever

Please let me know if any openings for freshers are there.

Thanking You

Aviraj Palashikar
Mobile:09890114635
Re: Urgent Openings with CMM Level 5 Companies in Chennai [message #96003 is a reply to message #95946] Mon, 19 July 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hitehs kumar
if u got any of teh openings for freshers then plz inform me.
thanking you.
hitesh kumar
Previous Topic: Sales Opportunities
Next Topic: Urgent Requirement in Dataware Housing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:52:20 CDT 2024