Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Career advise
Career advise [message #94725] Sat, 19 January 2002 16:05 Go to next message
Julia
I have a Certified Accountants (CPA) Licence in the UK. My future goal in my career is to become a business strategist in the finance/ accounting / business process operation and its IT implication.
And i prepare to take one year off to study IT.

My question is what area of IT knowledge can i add on my finance and accounting packground and also achieve my lonf term career goal?

Thank you for all the reply.
Re: Career advise [message #94731 is a reply to message #94725] Tue, 22 January 2002 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stella mofor
My advise to you will be to study Oracle Financial Applications. With your Acccounting backgroung it will be very valuable. If you contact oracle Education they will send you a course catalog with all the related courses and certification tracks.
Re: Career advise [message #94817 is a reply to message #94725] Thu, 28 March 2002 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sumalatha
sir
i am going to complete my graduation.Please tell me some fields related to thoughts and creativity to the higher studies.
Re: Career advise [message #95784 is a reply to message #94725] Tue, 11 May 2004 10:26 Go to previous message
tanya cooper
i want to be a lawyer but i am worried that i wont be 1 of the things u need to be a lawyer. I think i am shy at times and to be a lawyer u need to be confident at what u want to say.I think would be better being an advisor but i am afraid that the salory is not as good.My parents have suffered with money problems and i dont want to go through the same situation all my life.
Previous Topic: Lockbox: ARCABP
Next Topic: GL posting error after opening next GL period
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:34:08 CDT 2024