Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Looking for info on Oracle Financial Application object Library(AOL)
Looking for info on Oracle Financial Application object Library(AOL) [message #94704] Tue, 08 January 2002 05:54 Go to next message
Aravind
Hello All

I'm looking for Oracle Financials AOL Doc.information. I checked the Appsnet site of Oracle. All I see is Individual AP, AR, GL, and Assets documentation. Can someone let me know where the AOL Documentation(.pdf) could be found on the Site.

Thanks in Advance
Aravind
Re: Looking for info on Oracle Financial Application object Library(AOL) [message #94802 is a reply to message #94704] Thu, 21 March 2002 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
santosh sinha
Hello arvind you can find this Oracle Financial Application object Library(AOL)
here >>
http://www.oaug.org/spring2001/SpiveyScottLibrary.pdf

cheers
Santosh
Re: Looking for info on Oracle Financial Application object Library(AOL) [message #94825 is a reply to message #94704] Sat, 06 April 2002 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Srinivas
respected sir,

i want oracle financials and oracle manufacturing 11i documentation (functional & technical).with AOL flexfields, assets. please tell me which site available for above topics.
Will they accept my experience if I worked on Test Demo servers of Oracle Financials? [message #95061 is a reply to message #94802] Thu, 26 September 2002 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nanayya
I worked for 5 months on Oracle Financials Test and Demo servers and Implemented Gl, AP for a Company who wanted to test their operations on this. Will the companies accept my experience?
Re: Looking for info on Oracle Financial Application object Library(AOL) [message #95623 is a reply to message #94704] Wed, 17 March 2004 14:31 Go to previous message
balachander
tomorrow i goning for interview so tell about
aol concept and also i need websit name for reffernce
Previous Topic: Geeting error while installing Oracle Applications
Next Topic: WIP: Substitute Item on Workorderless Completion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:44:15 CDT 2024