Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Pro*C precompiler
Pro*C precompiler [message #9678] Sun, 30 November 2003 10:49 Go to next message
rassul
Hi, I installed Oracle9i on Windows XP but I don't see any evidence of Pro*C precompiler either in oracle home folder (or anywhere on my computer) or the GUI interface via the Start menu. I have been told the program proc.exe is installed in oracleora92precomp folder, but I don't see any executable files in this folder. Any help as how/where I can get Pro*C precompiler? Thank you in advance.
Re: Pro*C precompiler [message #9679 is a reply to message #9678] Sun, 30 November 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barbara Boehmer
Did you also install the 9i Developer Suite and/or 9i Application Server or just the 9i Database Server? I installed my Oracle 9i database server in D:OracleOra92 and my Oracle 9i Developer Suite in D:OracleOra92ds. The proc.exe file is located in D:OracleOra92dsbinproc.exe, not in D:OracleOra92 or any sub-directory thereof. Similary, I can click on the Windows XP Start, then All Programs, then Oracle 9i Application Server - OraHome92ds, then Application Development, then Pro C-C++. It is not available via Start, All Programs, Oracle - OraHome92, Application Development.
Re: Pro*C precompiler [message #9684 is a reply to message #9679] Mon, 01 December 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rassul
Thanks Barbara, I didn't have the Developer Suite.
Re: Pro*C precompiler [message #10625 is a reply to message #9679] Wed, 04 February 2004 04:42 Go to previous message
Pawan Kumar Gupta
I am getting problem in compiling Pro C program with Oracle 8 and 9i database on Window plateform, which are properly compliled with Oracle 6 under Sco Unix in character mode.
Previous Topic: Steps to learn PL/SQL
Next Topic: Form Translation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:07:51 CDT 2024