Home » Developer & Programmer » Precompilers, OCI & OCCI » Terminating the application when I execute sqlcxt in Pro*C/C+ Program in Unix
Terminating the application when I execute sqlcxt in Pro*C/C+ Program in Unix [message #94305] Tue, 13 July 2004 23:46 Go to next message
Nagaraj
HI

I am executing a statement sqlcxt((void **),..,..,..) in a Pro *C/C++ program.. But the program is getting terminated with exit code..2..

Please give me if there is a solution to solve..

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Nagaraj Gande

Re: Terminating the application when I execute sqlcxt in Pro*C/C+ Program in Unix [message #94307 is a reply to message #94305] Wed, 14 July 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jai Vrat Singh
Can you please post the exact error message generated ?
IF possible then code as well?
Re: Terminating the application when I execute sqlcxt in Pro*C/C+ Program in Unix [message #94308 is a reply to message #94307] Wed, 14 July 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nagaraj
"Program is Terminated with Status 2"--is the error message I am getting...
Re: Terminating the application when I execute sqlcxt in Pro*C/C+ Program in Unix [message #94310 is a reply to message #94308] Sat, 17 July 2004 00:18 Go to previous message
Jai Vrat Singh
In my systems' .o file which contains sqlcxt defined, has a return type of void. I do not think it will be different in your case. Can you send me your code pls?

It is generally not good to touch .c files produced from .pc files. Whatever impelementation reqd, should be made in .pc only. It is difficult to guess without seeing the actual code. Can you please post the code?
Or you can use dbx/your debugger to exaclty point the place and error
Previous Topic: SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT PRO*C
Next Topic: Odd errors: ORA 1036, 1722
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:03:23 CDT 2024