Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore
Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93089] Sat, 04 January 2003 16:59 Go to next message
Ravi
Hi,
I am BI & Datawarehousing professional with over 9 years of IT experience. Over 3 years of DW, BI and OLAP project Delivery Experience using Ardent, Sagent, BO, Cognos, Essbase, PowerPlay, Brio etc.

Let me know any opening in Singapore and mail me to personal id.

Regards
Ravi
Re: Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93131 is a reply to message #93089] Mon, 24 February 2003 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rama Kommineni
Look at www.programming-services.com for ADs ..Good Luck!
Re: Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93277 is a reply to message #93089] Tue, 20 April 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ramesh Giri
Hi,

We have very good Openings in US and in Singapore.

Please send your cv to rameshgiri26@yahoo.com

Regds,
Ramesh giri
Dayon Consultents
Bangalore. Tel : +91 80 36705933
Re: Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93304 is a reply to message #93277] Wed, 16 June 2004 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHANKAR RAO DESHAPANDE .K
Respected sir,
I ,Shankar rao deshapande .k, completed my B.E
Course in MECHANICAL ENGG from R.V.College of engineering,bangalore.I have first class with distinction
in B.E degree.Pleases give me the information about job openings for freshers.

THANKING YOU SIR

YOURS
SHANKAR
Re: Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93340 is a reply to message #93277] Mon, 02 August 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mathivanan
Mathivanan Srinivasan mathicv@rediffmail.com
Mobile No: 91-9886313411

Career profile Over 3+ years of experience in Information Technology which includes, 2 years of experience in designing and developing Business Objects Reporting Applications and 1+ Years of Experience in application development.
Having hands on experience in handling Business Objects Supervisor, Designer, BOSDK (VBA), Web Intelligence 2.7, Broadcast Agent
Professional experience in creating Metadata Structures (Universes) and Ad-hoc Full client and Thin Client Reports
Sound Knowledge in VB6.0
Experience Business Objects Developer Aug 2003 – Till Date
D2V Info Soft Pvt Ltd ,Bangalore
Software Engineer Feb 2001 – Jul 2003

Vishnu Techsoft Pvt Ltd, Bangalore

Education Master of Computer science

1998 - 2000 Bharathidasan University, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu

Bachelor of Computer science

1995 – 1998 Bharathidasan University, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu

Skill set Data Warehousing : Business Objects 5x
Supervisor, Designer,
Reporter, Info View),
Web Intelligence 2.7,
BO-SDK, BCA

RDBMS : ORACLE 8i and MS Access
Operating Systems : Windows 2000/9x
GUI : Visual Basic 6.0

Professional Assignments
1.Insurance Information Warehouse

Project description:

This Project targets small and medium size enterprises to monitor and grow up their business through intelligent data taken from claims processing system. By this, intelligent strategies shall be adopted and enhanced services can be given to potential clients. This is achieved through interacting with ministry of health and Electronic data interchange information.

Responsibilities
 Getting interacted with business end-users and collected requirements.
 Created, modified, deployed, optimized, and maintained Business Objects Universes
 Created Hierarchies, complex objects using various @functions, aliases, and contexts.
 Setup user profiles, created BCAs for groups using Supervisor.
 Created Add-Ins and Macros based on the end users requirement using VBA (BO SDK).
 Scheduled pre-canned reports through Broad Cast Agent Server for distribution.

Role: Business Objects Developer

Environment: Business Objects 5.x (Supervisor, Designer, Reporter, Broadcast Agent), Web Intelligence 2.7, ORACLE8I, Windows NT.

2 .Pharmaceutical Research Information

Project Description:

This project was designed for the Pharmaceutical heads group and the purpose of it was to build data mart tables with Product details, Sponsor details. This software mainly deals with pharmaceutical to maintain their product, protocol, site, patients, sponsors, study version dealings and monitoring systems. Developed the conceptual, logical and physical databases necessary to support the monthly data gathering, and reporting the interpretation of that data for administrators and medical personal involved in patient care. Reports were generated on product wise, patients quarter wise, exception reports for site. The data from various branches are integrated at the central repository of the H.O to cover the following analyses in the functional areas
 Primary and Secondary sales
 Receivables
 Sales force productivity
 Market share and penetration
 Profitability
 Inventory analyses
 Brand equity
 Distributor analysis
 Branch performance
The core data warehouse resides on ORACLE database with Business Objects providing the OLAP functionality.

Responsibilities

 Created Universes for report generation using Designer module in Business Objects. As a part of Universe development, created Classes, different kind of objects, cardinalities, Strategies.
 Resolved the loops using Aliases and Contexts.
 Check the integrity of the Universes, and export the universes to Repository for making available to users.
 Producing various reports as per the requests of the sites.
 Created Reports using User module in Business Objects. As a part of report development created the reports using universes as a main data providers and using the Powerful business objects functionality’s like @ functions, user response and formulae’s.
 Created different types of reports like Master/Detail, Cross Tab and Chart. Used Analyzer and Explorer to view reports from different prospect. For this used Slice and Dice and Drill down. Export the documents to Repository.
 Scheduled and monitored the reports using Broadcast Agent BCA.
 Writing insert and update queries, which will add new patients to the site table.

Role: Business Objects Developer

Environment: Business Objects 4x/5x, BCA, BO Designer, Web Intelligence 2.6, ORACLE 8i and Windows NT.

3. Management Information System

Project Description:
It covers management decision support system to organize and develop the institution. It consists of analysis on student personal information maintenance database and automation of report production for various standards.

Responsibilities:

 Involved in developing Form modules, menus and components for user interaction
 Identifying the initial and incremental loads for the tables.
 Developed an efficient monitoring system which analyses the student strategy
 Involved in design and development of entire database.
 Generated various reports including student attendance, mark sheet and hostel accounts.

Client: Vani Matriculation School, Bangalore
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0 and Oracle 8.

4. Hotel Management System

Project description:
This hotel automation mainly deals with the reservation, check-in, and checkout information for relaxation chairs, dormitory and rooms. Total charges and luxury tax will be calculated automatically at the time of checkout. Reports like daily collection, cashier wise collection, and general ledger reports will be generated.
Role and Responsibility:
 Involved Analysis and design of the system
 Understanding of Business Requirements and functional specification
 Database Design and Coding
 Involved in the Testing

Client: Hotel Yatri, Bangalore

Environment: VB 6.0, Oracle8i and Crystal Report 8.0

5. Customer Relationship Management
Project description

This project covers all ERP concepts like sales order, product blocking for sales invoice, delivery chelan, planning for purchase new materials, balance sheet and profit and loss account. All the reports are generated for accounts purpose and help the company to take the future decision.

Responsibilities:

 Developed various form modules and external procedures to access those forms.
 Designing the entire database with primary and foreign key relationships.
 Reports are generated to satisfy the terms and conditions of the management.
 Testing and deployment of the software in the client system.

Client : Susheel Enterprises, Bangalore

Environment: Visual Basic 6.0 and Oracle 8.
Personal Information:

Name :Mathivanan Srinivasan

Address :9/1,G Main Road
Jogupalaya
Ulsoor
Bangalore
India- 560008

DOB :15/06/76
Re: Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93389 is a reply to message #93340] Thu, 21 October 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manikandan.L
I am interested in Dataware housing work, send reply ASAP.

Truly,

Manikandan.L
Re: Looking for Datawarehousing , BI & OLAP Opportunity in Singapore [message #93393 is a reply to message #93389] Fri, 29 October 2004 05:25 Go to previous message
sateesh
I completed my B.E.(CSE) Professional Graduate in 2000 and iam working GenexT solution Pvt ,TRY as a System and Hardware Engineer.
Previous Topic: Desktop Conference 2005 - You're Virtually There!
Next Topic: Oracle Error : ORA 01653
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:21:36 CDT 2024