Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary
Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary [message #89241] Thu, 18 December 2003 23:46 Go to next message
Krishna Reddy M
Dear All,

I am working on Oracle Reports 6i. I have to print the report on Dot Matrix printer with continuous Pre-printed stationary. Each record has to be printed on 3.705" X 11.235" stationary. I set the records per page as one and panels for page as one and the width and hight for main section as the pre-printed stationary length. orenatation as default.

Whenever I am printing more than one records. first record is printing on the first card. After that stationary is skipping for 4th record. So two records stationary is not printing between the records. How to skip the paper exactly to print on each record.

Regards
Krishna Reddy
Re: Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary [message #89260 is a reply to message #89241] Tue, 06 January 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anand
hi krishna anand here
Re: Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary [message #89261 is a reply to message #89260] Tue, 06 January 2004 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Krishna Reddy M
Do you know any solution for this problem
Re: Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary [message #89273 is a reply to message #89261] Thu, 15 January 2004 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant
you will also have to make changes in height and width in the .prt files for the developer reports
They r in orawiinreportsprinters

Reports uses "dflt.prt" by default
u can open there files in notepad and change

Make a new prt file by copying dflt to a new file and make chages in height and width as per ur requirement in the new file and then in ur matrix report change the default parameter from "dflt" to that file name and try printing.
i am sure this will solve ur problem

thanks
Prashant
Re: Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary [message #282146 is a reply to message #89273] Wed, 21 November 2007 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
siva27
Hi Prashant,

I'm aslo facing the same problem,but my problem is bit different my printer style is 15*12.
in the report main section i have give this size.itis working in report builder.
While in apps isit not taking page breakup.1inovice is ok and 2nd invoice is printing on the bottom of the 1st page and keep on printing on the 2nd page.
Can u u pls help me in this...

Regrds
Siva
Re: Reports 6i: Printing reports on Pre-Printed Continuous staterionary [message #464048 is a reply to message #282146] Tue, 06 July 2010 01:05 Go to previous message
alimahboob

in orant\report60\printers i created a new file by copying what is there in deft.prt. i set the size there. but i need some info like. if the report default units are in centimenters what and how to set this size. next where can i call this new name file while printing. i mean which property under system parameters i can set to see this.
Previous Topic: How to Run Discoverer Reports in a Forms Menu.
Next Topic: UnKnown Error In Report !!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:58:18 CDT 2024