Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » Oracle Portal Developer Needed
Oracle Portal Developer Needed [message #77453] Thu, 08 January 2004 06:19 Go to next message
gurmeet
Hi

We are a Delhi based software integration company, looking for Oracle Portal Developer for our inhouse project.

Should you have work exposure/experience in Portal platform, do let us know.

You can mail us on gurmeetsd@rediffmail.com

Regards
Gurmeet
Re: Oracle Portal Developer Needed [message #77473 is a reply to message #77453] Sun, 02 May 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eng Pedro Pereira
I have been working as an Independent Consultant and i have 10 years of experience and six backgrounded in Oracle Portal. This sites were some of my last Portals: www.sebraepr.com.br www.mcdonalds.com.br www.edifer.pt www.parmalat.com.br in this moment and almost 2 years i'm finishing the big and larger Portal with several demands and techniques for Angolan police (this is confidential please...), with all the requirements, like: record online of any ocurrences, with system of surveillance wireless using the wireless of the 9iAS, payment of fines, etc.

During this period and before it I have worked on a number of Oracle Portal projects. I resolved a serious security related configuration problem and helped them on a number of other issues. I prepared and presented a seminar on how to manage a successful Oracle Portal project. I installed and configured Portal for several clients.
Re: Oracle Portal Developer Needed [message #77477 is a reply to message #77473] Tue, 04 May 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gurmeet
Hi

Please send me ur cv to gurmeetsd at rediffmail dot com

also mention us your current location

Regards
Gurmeet
Re: Oracle Portal Developer Needed [message #77478 is a reply to message #77477] Wed, 05 May 2004 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eng Pedro Pereira
Ok, i send to you an email with this information.

GOES TO gurmeetsd@rediffmail.com
Re: Oracle Portal Developer Needed [message #77504 is a reply to message #77478] Mon, 04 October 2004 11:27 Go to previous message
Ivy
My agency, PeopleCom is looking for strong Oracle Portal Developers also. We are offering an outstanding opportunity in the Washington DC area. The opportunity is temp to perm, and our client will not consider those that will not commit to a full time regular position.

So if you are looking for stability and you have at a minimum a Green Card or EAD, please reply to this with your resume. Many thanks!
Previous Topic: Need help regarding oracle portal development
Next Topic: Portal clone for upgrade fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:48:59 CDT 2024