Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Possible bugs in a book
Possible bugs in a book [message #6679] Thu, 01 May 2003 15:04 Go to next message
Kenton Cronberg
I am preparing for the first certificate examination in my Oracle DBA certified training program. I have an excellent SYBEX book named 'OCP: Oracle8i DBA SQL and PL/SQL Study Guide'. I think I found at least one bug in the book. If I tell you the possible error and page number, will you be able to let me know if I am right and what it should be? If so, then I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you!
Re: Possible bugs in a book [message #6769 is a reply to message #6679] Mon, 05 May 2003 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenton Cronberg
To whom it may concern:

I originally posted this message. Since it is a duplication of another posted message, I want to delete this messsage as it is not necessary. Could you please tell me how can I remove this message from the 'SQL and PL/SQL Newbies'?

Thank you!
Re: Possible bugs in a book [message #6772 is a reply to message #6769] Tue, 06 May 2003 00:13 Go to previous message
Barbara Boehmer
I don't believe we have the ability to delete messages on these boards. On the page that lists all of the forums, there is a paragraph near the top that says to report any problems "here" and if you click on the last word "here", you can ask the forum administrator to take care of such things. However, for just one duplicate post, it is probably better to just provide a link to the other one like below. Your clean-up efforts are appreciated.

Please click on the link below for responses to this accidental duplicate:

Previous Topic: Possible bugs in a book
Next Topic: Oracle 9i Help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:34:41 CDT 2024