Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Does any one of you have - Oracle 9i Developer by J.A.Palinski (Oracle Forms)
Does any one of you have - Oracle 9i Developer by J.A.Palinski [message #679110] Wed, 05 February 2020 12:23 Go to next message
buggleboy007
I am just wondering if any one of you has this book - Oracle 9i Developer by John A.Palinski. If so, do you have the necessary scripts and also the code file that would have come with this book or if you have downloaded them from the portal (which perhaps existed a decade ago). Obviously the site's portal no longer exists and I contacted the publishing company and they told me that they cannot help me.

This is a good book for hands-on but the only thing that is missing is the source code (even if I get the scripts to generate the tables and the data, I will be happy with it).

[Updated on: Wed, 05 February 2020 12:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Does any one of you have - Oracle 9i Developer by J.A.Palinski [message #679111 is a reply to message #679110] Wed, 05 February 2020 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
I'm surprised that his publisher would not pass on your request. Better Google around and see if you can track him down. Most authors are very pleased to hear from readers (I know that I am) I am sure he will have no problem answering a question.
Re: Does any one of you have - Oracle 9i Developer by J.A.Palinski [message #679112 is a reply to message #679111] Wed, 05 February 2020 15:08 Go to previous message
buggleboy007
John Watson wrote on Wed, 05 February 2020 14:54
I'm surprised that his publisher would not pass on your request. Better Google around and see if you can track him down. Most authors are very pleased to hear from readers (I know that I am) I am sure he will have no problem answering a question.
I searched John on the internet for the author and also the code. Both are not traceable. There is only 1 disk in the book and that disk is Oracle9i forms and reports executable disk. That disk would serve no purpose at the moment.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 February 2020 15:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session
Next Topic: LOV issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:25:00 CDT 2024