Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Implement Direct Deposit of Employee expense report reimbursement (11.5.10.2)
Implement Direct Deposit of Employee expense report reimbursement [message #670665] Wed, 18 July 2018 01:54 Go to next message
sushantkatte
We are on Oracle 11.5.10.2. Currently in our system Employee Expense Report reimbursements are done through checks. We have got a new requirement where employees should receive these reimbursements by direct deposits. I am looking for detailed steps on how to implement this. Can someone please please provide the step by step process and instructions on how this can be done or share any available detailed document on this.
Re: Implement Direct Deposit of Employee expense report reimbursement [message #670686 is a reply to message #670665] Thu, 19 July 2018 11:59 Go to previous message
John Watson
If I remember correctly, you have to generate an Electronic Funds Transfer payment file that you can send to your bank. Your first step is to talk to the bank! They will tell you the format they require. Or you can implement the EDI Gateway, which should be acceptable to any bank.

You do know that 11.5.10 has been in sustaining support for, I think, three or four years now? Your payroll regulatory tax updates and anything else to do with giving money to staff may be seriously out of date and possibly illegal.
Previous Topic: EBS 12.2.3 HRMS Install Error
Next Topic: ORACLE APPS : How to fetch list of request set and single request separately
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:51:21 CDT 2024