Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Auto schedule bundled email or request set (Oralce r12)
Auto schedule bundled email or request set [message #664417] Mon, 17 July 2017 01:54 Go to next message
annu-agi

Dear Experts

We are having a scenario that is regarding scheduling emails number of reports and request set to different people and from different operating unit with different parameters.

This is gone a be a hectic job now and we are producing single email for single report, now you suppose if we are sending 10 requests of single report with different parameters and from one operating unit and we are having 10 operating units , that is become 100 emails to send to single emails address. And if these are the same with multiple reports, its become a challenge to handle , deliver and validity.

My questions are as below

If anyone faced the same scenario , then what is a best approach to handle???

Do we make bundle of reports to make one email attachment for one OPERATING UNIT to the send one email address , if we are thinking in that way , then how can we achieve the desired result.???

Does it can be handle from EBS or it can be handle by Email server or any other application ???

Do help me in this regards , I really need a solutions , Please discuss it

regards

Anwer
Re: Auto schedule bundled email or request set [message #664472 is a reply to message #664417] Wed, 19 July 2017 14:48 Go to previous message
Alien
Hi,

In an ancient 11.0 setup, a customer used a custom sql/shell script combination to merge output files and send them to the users.
But I have not seen this requirement in recent years. However, there is a print together option for request sets. If I'm not mistaken, it will merge the output for all requests in the set. You might want to test if that works for the e-mail too. Then you can create a request set per user.

Other ideas are the delivery manager. Check MOS notes: 1270799.1 and 1455169.1 for information about that.

Regards,

Arian
Previous Topic: PL/SQL Loop Run Concurrently (merged)
Next Topic: Login error "You are trying to access a page.....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:44:12 CDT 2024