Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to restrict a warning coming as many times I click on Execute (f5) button in oracle forms
How to restrict a warning coming as many times I click on Execute (f5) button in oracle forms [message #655545] Thu, 01 September 2016 12:37 Go to next message
Soulami
Hi All,

How to restrict a warning which comes as many times I click on Execute button

E.g. it comes because when a condition is not satistied , then it throws the warning on the click of Execute button(correct).

Now, Data gets saved/committed. Again I click on Execute, then why it throws the same warning again.

Even I have set a check on a check box that, the check-box should get enabled when there is a validation on a particular field.

Check box gets checked. Warning comes and then again when the Execute button is being clicked again the same warning is shown

Re: How to restrict a warning coming as many times I click on Execute (f5) button in oracle forms [message #655555 is a reply to message #655545] Fri, 02 September 2016 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Which warning?
Re: How to restrict a warning coming as many times I click on Execute (f5) button in oracle forms [message #655556 is a reply to message #655555] Fri, 02 September 2016 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soulami
It's a warning which I have set on a particular validation
Re: How to restrict a warning coming as many times I click on Execute (f5) button in oracle forms [message #655561 is a reply to message #655556] Fri, 02 September 2016 02:21 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
If you want help with your problems then you really need to start supplying a lot more information than you currently are.
For example, if this warning is something you've coded you need to show the code.
If we have no idea what the code is currently doing (and we don't because you haven't posted it and the description above is incredibly vague) then we really can't be expected to know how to change it.
Previous Topic: How to validate each record if the number of records displayed e.g. =2 in oracle forms
Next Topic: Encoding causes unable to open .fmb file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:34:06 CDT 2024