Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Two Open AP Periods (11.5.2)
Two Open AP Periods [message #653126] Tue, 28 June 2016 04:55
Dackland
i All,

I have raised an SR with Oracle but they are reluctant to help. We are currently on 11.5.2.

Our accountants opened the July period, However the other accountant swept the invoices into the next period (AUG) not realising July was already open.

The issue we have now is that we have two periods open in Payables and have validated invoices in the AUG period(incorrect period) .

I reversed the distribution lines and created new lines changing the GL date to JUN 26th so it would be accounted into July period(in test), then ran the exceptions report. However the GL Date/ Accounting Date is still stating the 24-Jul meaning it will be accounted in AUG period if we transfer the entries to the GL. We would like to try and reverse the invoices into the JUL period and close AUG.

As Oracle will not provide us with any script/help on this matter. I was hoping an someone maybe able to help/educate me on what steps to take and if it is safe to have two period open if no solution is out there.

Many thanks in advance.

Dan
Previous Topic: end of employment
Next Topic: Barcodes for hotkeys in MWA pages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:49:03 CDT 2024