Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to access oracle developer suite 10g based software over internet
How to access oracle developer suite 10g based software over internet [message #636474] Sat, 25 April 2015 06:37 Go to next message
jgjeetu

We have made software i.e "Cable TV Software Management System" which has been made using Oracle Developer Suite 10g.

Now we want to setup it over web.
so that anyone who has authority to access the software , could access and use it using internet.

Please help thanks.

[Updated on: Sat, 25 April 2015 07:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to access oracle developer suite 10g based software over internet [message #636475 is a reply to message #636474] Sat, 25 April 2015 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>Please help thanks.
You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.

How will you & I know when correct answer has been posted here?
Re: How to access oracle developer suite 10g based software over internet [message #636545 is a reply to message #636475] Mon, 27 April 2015 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
First, the Oracle Developer Suite (ODS) 10g is no longer supported by Oracle.
Second, is your ODS 10g application an Oracle Forms Application or a Oracle JDeveloper application?
Third, as with any Web application you have to have an Application Server setup and configured for the "Application." For a ODS 10g application, you would use the Oracle Application Server (OAS) 10g - which has also been de-supported.
Lastly, how could you build a complete application without knowing how to deploy it to the web? How did you test it in the development phase?
Re: How to access oracle developer suite 10g based software over internet [message #636549 is a reply to message #636545] Tue, 28 April 2015 00:55 Go to previous message
jgjeetu

thanks for letting me know, actually till ye were working for our clients, we were making application for self purpose , now we have requirement to setup one of our application over web . now i will go further as per you suggestions.

thanks to all Smile
Previous Topic: WEBUTIL
Next Topic: oracle forms designer has stopped working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:18:55 CDT 2024