Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » what equivalent to run_product in forms11g (forms 11g)
what equivalent to run_product in forms11g [message #634403] Mon, 09 March 2015 09:04 Go to next message
yasser_orcl

Dear experienced people

I have 2 question

1- what is the instant of run_product to use in forms 11g because I convert my form from 6i to 11g

2- where I can download library instead of library which work with 6i such as d2kwutil, ofg4tel

thanks in advance

Yasser
Re: what equivalent to run_product in forms11g [message #634593 is a reply to message #634403] Wed, 11 March 2015 12:59 Go to previous message
CraigB
Quote:
1- what is the instant of run_product to use in forms 11g because I convert my form from 6i to 11g

The RUN_PRODUCT() built-in has been deprecated. Use RUN_REPORT_OBJECT() instead.
Quote:
2- where I can download library instead of library which work with 6i such as d2kwutil, ofg4tel

The equivalent of D2KWUTIL is WebUtil. Search the Forms Help system on WebUtil for more information or you can Google search WebUtil. I've never used the ofg4tel library, but a quick Google search tells me it is a PL/SQL Library file (.pll). This being the case, you will need to open the ofg4tel.pll in the Forms Builder and save it in the 11g format. Once this is done, you will need to compile an executable version (.plx) on your application server.

Craig...
Previous Topic: Attachments in oracle forms 10g
Next Topic: Unable to run report from form button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:25:14 CDT 2024