Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle 11gR2 forms and Report Installation - Error in Installation Progress (Oracle 11gR2 Fusion Middleware, windows XP 32 bit)
Oracle 11gR2 forms and Report Installation - Error in Installation Progress [message #628198] Fri, 21 November 2014 02:35 Go to next message
himacsoft
Dear all,
Any one solve the problem.
I am facing the following error while installing Oracle Fusion Middleware 11gR2(Forms and Reports)

Error in Installation Progress
Step Executing: opmnctl startproc ias-coomponent=ReptSvr___________________failed
Configuration Action 'Executing: opmnctl startproc ias-component=RptSvr_________'has failed.
Please check log for details.

(Mentioned underline is my Hostname and instance)

My OS is Window XP 32 bit.

Kindly solve the problem its very urgent.

Thanking you in the meanwhile.

With Regards
Varadharaj A

My email id is himacsoft@gmail.com

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2014 02:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle 11gR2 forms and Report Installation - Error in Installation Progress [message #628202 is a reply to message #628198] Fri, 21 November 2014 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
So, did you please check log for details?
Re: Oracle 11gR2 forms and Report Installation - Error in Installation Progress [message #628237 is a reply to message #628202] Fri, 21 November 2014 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
Quote:
Kindly solve the problem its very urgent.

I hope you realize that we are all volunteers. There is no such thing as "Urgent" when you are working with volunteers.

Did you install the WebLogic Server (WLS) software too and if yes, which version did you install. Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMw) 11g is dependent on WLS and you have to ensure you have installed compatible versions. Also, if you did install WLS, did you run the WLS configuration at the end of the installation? If yes, then you have to "Extend" the domain through the FMw configuration rather than create a domain. There are specific steps for installing WLS/FMw, which are well documented plus there are numerous "Guides" published on the Internet for installing WLS/FMw.

Craig...
Re: Oracle 11gR2 forms and Report Installation - Error in Installation Progress [message #628295 is a reply to message #628237] Sun, 23 November 2014 07:10 Go to previous message
himacsoft
Dear CraigB,

Thank you,

I have installed Weblogic server version is 10.3.6.0.
Iam not configured while weblogic server installation, Configured only after FMw installation is completed.
All steps are finished smoothly upto installation progress.
After that while configuration progress shows that

"Step Executing: opmnctl startproc ias-coomponent=ReptSvr_SERVER_PROD_instance failed."

What is the reason for that error.

I have deinstalled all installation.
Iam waiting for the rectification for that error.

Varadha

Previous Topic: Records getting deletd if not selected
Next Topic: Oracle Block Re Order Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:12:27 CDT 2024