Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Is there a way to change the "No Response From Application Server" message displayed?
Is there a way to change the "No Response From Application Server" message displayed? [message #626356] Mon, 27 October 2014 02:54 Go to next message
panopticon
Hello everyone,

Using Oracle WebLogic App. Server 11g.

Maybe a silly question here but I was wondering if there is a way to edit the "No Response From Application Server" message shown when my two managed servers are shutdown, while the administration server is up. Is there a way to change that message???

Thanks!!!
Re: Is there a way to change the "No Response From Application Server" message displayed? [message #626932 is a reply to message #626356] Wed, 05 November 2014 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
If you (try to) address your managed node directly, and your node is not running, there is nothing you can do. After all, there is nothing listening on your port.
Re: Is there a way to change the "No Response From Application Server" message displayed? [message #627678 is a reply to message #626932] Fri, 14 November 2014 03:58 Go to previous message
panopticon
Thanks for replying Frank.

What I am looking for it that there must be some html code somewhere in the form:

<html> <head>
<title>No Response from Application Web Server</title>
</head>

<body bgcolor="white">
<font color="red">
<h1>No Response from Application Web Server</h1>
</font>

There was no response from the application web server for the page you requested. <br>Please notify the site's webmaster and try your request again later.
<hr>

</body> </html>

Because this is the message appearing when the managed server is down and the admin server is up. But searching in any file using grep, returns no results! So I was wondering if anybody has a clue in which file this code is located so I could edit it...
Previous Topic: Monitoring Weblogic OSB environment
Next Topic: WebLogic OSB Jconsole Access - mbeans not load data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:32:19 CDT 2024