Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » procedure to read file from ftp login and write it into another table. (oracle 10g)
procedure to read file from ftp login and write it into another table. [message #613775] Mon, 12 May 2014 04:31 Go to next message
gupta0kumud

Hi Friends,
I need your help regarding for creating a procedure for reading a file from ftp and write it into another table.If there is any error write it into error log file.the file is in .CSV format. well thanks in advance, and please its an emergency.If you have an any querry from this .Plz let me know.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 May 2014 04:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: procedure to read file from ftp login and write it into another table. [message #613776 is a reply to message #613775] Mon, 12 May 2014 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Do my job and quickly. Mad
More and more of these questions. Sad

Re: procedure to read file from ftp login and write it into another table. [message #613802 is a reply to message #613775] Mon, 12 May 2014 07:27 Go to previous message
EdStevens
gupta0kumud wrote on Mon, 12 May 2014 04:31
Hi Friends,
I need your help regarding for creating a procedure for reading a file from ftp and write it into another table. If there is any error write it into error log file.the file is in .CSV format.

So ftp the file to get it on to the db server, the use sqlldr to load it.

Quote:
well thanks in advance, and please its an emergency.If you have an any querry from this .Plz let me know.

This is a forum of volunteers who are all have their own jobs to do. Why should such volunteers consider this an "emergency"?
Previous Topic: FLAG BASED ON PREVIOUS ROWS
Next Topic: How to handle null values in function having dynamic sql
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 02:37:07 CDT 2024