Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to create analog clock in Forms 10g? (Oracle Form 10g)
How to create analog clock in Forms 10g? [message #611714] Mon, 07 April 2014 14:33 Go to next message
m_md
hallo
please....
I want to ask about subject Javaebeen
I want to add to my form analog clock on the toolbar
how I could to do that

thanks

[MERGED by LF]

[Updated on: Fri, 18 April 2014 12:19] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: clock JavaBeen [message #611718 is a reply to message #611714] Mon, 07 April 2014 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Analog clock? On the toolbar? Whoa, maybe you are asking too much from a tool you use (i.e. Oracle Forms). I don't know whether you can add a clock into its toolbar.

On the other hand, a digital clock is something you could do. Have a look at this OTN Forms forum discussion: Display Digital Clock for a Display Item in Oracle Forms - it contains some examples you might find useful.

An analog clock is something fancy. I've seen some guy who posted a video on YouTube saying that he'll show the audience how to do it. Well, he lied ... out of 2.5 minutes, half of it is true torture (i.e. us watching him making numerous typos while writing what he is going to do). Another half is clicking here and there, some errors popping out, but true - you can see a clock on the screen. His blog, as well as YouTube comments, remained unanswered. Therefore, I don't know whether you can or can not do that. *Maybe* you could use Active X and Analog Clock such as this one. Will it work? No idea, I never tried it, but you might.
Re: clock JavaBeen [message #611764 is a reply to message #611718] Tue, 08 April 2014 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m_md
I saw form and there were small analog clock on menu Bar ,Maybe clock is designed by java such as java been and in the form clock it is used by been area,but I don't know how to do analog clock with java and how to save it in jar extinction
anybody could make it for me please......................
How to create analoge Clock in Form 10g [message #612447 is a reply to message #611714] Fri, 18 April 2014 11:58 Go to previous message
m_md
Hello
please I want to build Analog clock but I don't know how to do that
anybody can help me please????

thanks
Previous Topic: Registry Problem
Next Topic: 10g Installation Developer Suit & Application Server Configuration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:06:55 CDT 2024