Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Jpublisher is giving error while generating the class ? ? ?
Jpublisher is giving error while generating the class ? ? ? [message #609943] Fri, 14 March 2014 07:34 Go to next message
rameshbandari777@gmail.co
Hi Eveyone,

Could you please help us , Oracle Jpublisher is giving error while generating the classes from the command prompt.

At first i created record type in a package and then package body in sql developer like this :

create or replace
package testpack as type My_Rec is record (a number,b number);
procedure testprocedure(e_name table1.empname%type,e_id table1.empid%type,e_sal My_Rec);
end testpack;

create or replace
package body testpack as
procedure testprocedure(e_name table1.empname%type,e_id table1.empid%type,e_sal My_Rec)is
begin
insert into table1 values(e_name,e_id);
end testprocedure;
end testpack;

DECLARE
esal testpack.My_Rec;
BEGIN
esal.a := 1;
esal.b := 2;

testpack.testprocedure(10, 100, esal);

END;

The above is my sample.To create the "My_Rec" related java class from the command prompt it is giving me the error is "oracle.jpub.JPubException: J2T-116, ERROR: Type or package TESTUSER.TIMEREC was not found in the database" .

i confirmed that in the "testuser" user the package and its type has been created . But from cmd it is not able to find. . Could you please help us if anybody have an idea?
Re: Jpublisher is giving error while generating the class ? ? ? [message #609963 is a reply to message #609943] Fri, 14 March 2014 12:09 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

As we can't see what you actually have it is hard to tell you what is wrong, what we can say is that Oracle is too dumb to lie on this, if it says the type or package is not found then trust it, either the object is not there either the current user has not the appropriate privileges on it.
What is the current user?
What is the CREATE TABLE statement for table1?
What is the CREATE statement for timerec?
Where is it used (I don't see it in what you posted)?

Previous Topic: Oracle
Next Topic: Unknown number for looping-Logic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:52:34 CDT 2024