Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Export to excel on screen data in oracle Forms (Oracle Forms 11g)
Export to excel on screen data in oracle Forms [message #606386] Thu, 23 January 2014 03:29 Go to next message
vishubms
Hi,

I have a typical requirement.

I want to export all the data which is currently displayed on screen to an excel data sheet.
I know i can do this by using OLE2 objects, but my requirement is more than this.

I would like to include this feature for all the screens in my application.

So, i don't want to write any screen specific code. Instead, i would like to have some generic code, which i can place it as part of a button which in-turn can be included as part of toolbar(which is common for all the screens in my application).

Is it possible to achieve my requirement in Oracle Forms? If yes, How?

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks n Regards,
Vishwanath

Re: Export to excel on screen data in oracle Forms [message #607211 is a reply to message #606386] Mon, 03 February 2014 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
linlasj
Trythis. http://fahmyhaniffa.blogspot.se/2010/02/create-excel-reports-in-oracle-forms.html
Re: Export to excel on screen data in oracle Forms [message #607498 is a reply to message #607211] Fri, 07 February 2014 07:46 Go to previous message
ELMER2111
COMO SE PUEDE HACER QUE EXPORTE A EXCEL Y ARME EL GRAFICO EN FORMA AUTOMATICA.
Previous Topic: CHECK RUN TIME WHICH FIELD VALUE UPDATED
Next Topic: Legacy Applications and Oracle 11g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 22:46:39 CDT 2024