Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » How to populate data from an Excel file to Oracle table's LOB column (Oracle 9i, Linux 9)
How to populate data from an Excel file to Oracle table's LOB column [message #601949] Wed, 27 November 2013 12:22 Go to next message
sonudev
Hi Everyone!!

I have a situation in my prod server where i can see 10000 records though i have half of the records in my local system. It is evident that we have duplicate records. I want to spool the data from production to either excel or csv file and export to the table's LOB column. The application is running in Linux environment. Can anybody suggest me some good techniques for that?

Good suggestions are well appreciated.
Re: How to populate data from an Excel file to Oracle table's LOB column [message #601967 is a reply to message #601949] Wed, 27 November 2013 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
> It is evident that we have duplicate records.
Programatically how do you determine which records are duplicates?
post SQL & results that report these duplicate records.
Re: How to populate data from an Excel file to Oracle table's LOB column [message #602554 is a reply to message #601949] Thu, 05 December 2013 11:55 Go to previous message
shahzad-ul-hasan
first identifiy the duplicate records. then tries with keep tol software where u can manage to put a data with GUI wizard..
search keeptools software from google.
Previous Topic: PL/SQL Package/Procedure Question
Next Topic: Excel attachment by utl_smtp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:02:52 CDT 2024