Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » list item problem
list item problem [message #601614] Fri, 22 November 2013 23:39 Go to next message
irfankundi786@yahoo.com
i have list item that is populate from table. e.g list item contain issued,received,forward to finance,cancelled,

if i insert in the issued in table thats values will be shown in list item but not selected means disabled which means that this value once inserted in the table for that record.

after that when recieved is inserted for that particular record this means that issued and received is disabled in list item....

i want such dynamic list item which that is shown all values in list item but that values once insert in table these value is disabled in list item not selected by user for particular record...
Re: list item problem [message #601625 is a reply to message #601614] Sat, 23 November 2013 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mughals_king
i think you are trying to make something like this i already posted this fmb but this is little changed

sql>create table available(av_di varchar2(8),AVAIL_ITEM varchar2(25));

sql> insert into available values('0001','Air Cleaner');
sql> insert into available values('0002','Anderson window');
sql> insert into available values('0003','Automatic Garage Door');
sql> insert into available values('0004','Balconies');
sql> commit;

item will be not removed from the table but not will show in availble list if once you have selected.

please feel for any furhter query

Regard
Mughal

[Updated on: Sat, 23 November 2013 04:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: list item problem [message #601627 is a reply to message #601625] Sat, 23 November 2013 04:30 Go to previous message
mughals_king
and you can also reverse those items which you have had selected .
Previous Topic: Item Level Validation checking
Next Topic: Search Button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:42:21 CDT 2024