Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to populate a Form
How to populate a Form [message #601544] Fri, 22 November 2013 01:23 Go to next message
gladwinvinoth
hi...sorry i dunno how to post a msg...can u post this msg on behalf of me...else can u narrate me how to post msges...when querying oracle forms 6i at runtime data is not comming and its comming only when we click on the field...whats the solution for this..??
Re: SQL problem [message #601547 is a reply to message #601544] Fri, 22 November 2013 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit Kumar B
gladwinvinoth wrote on Fri, 22 November 2013 12:53
hi...sorry i dunno how to post a msg...can u post this msg on behalf of me...else can u narrate me how to post msges...when querying oracle forms 6i at runtime data is not comming and its comming only when we click on the field...whats the solution for this..??

If it is purely a Forms question, then please post here. On the right hand top corner you will find NEW TOPIC, create a new one. It's not that difficult Smile
Re: How to populate a Form [message #601548 is a reply to message #601544] Fri, 22 November 2013 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read our OraFAQ Forum Guide and please read How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read

I've split your topic off from the topic you hijacked, given it what I think is a relevant title, and placed it in the correct forum. When you read the Guide linked above, please pay particular attention to the advice regarding using proper English. And, by the way, there is a problem with your keyboard: it is inserting multiple "....." charcters.

Re: How to populate a Form [message #601551 is a reply to message #601548] Fri, 22 November 2013 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Could you explain the problem once again? The way you said it, it seems that
- you run the form
- execute query - no data is showed on the screen
- then, you click into an item - data shows (where? In that item only? All items?)

If that's so, well, that's unusual behavior.

How did you create that form? Did you use data block wizard? How many blocks does it contain? Are these data blocks or control blocks? Specify any other information that might help us narrow the problem.
Re: How to populate a Form [message #601554 is a reply to message #601551] Fri, 22 November 2013 02:11 Go to previous message
mughals_king
Yes @littlefoot is right explain what exactly you want.

Regard
Mughal
Previous Topic: No navigable items in destination block
Next Topic: Item Level Validation checking
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:11:13 CDT 2024