Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to close an open folder (Oracle R12)
How to close an open folder [message #601063] Fri, 15 November 2013 03:05 Go to next message
cornwall
I have a custom Form which initially shows a blank canvas where you can either do an F11 (own query) search or select a pre-defined query from the list of saved folders.

If you have selected a folder the records satisfying the query for that folder are displayed. I would like to have a button which will clear the folder, clear the data and reset the form so that you can perform your own search independantly from the folders.

I have tried using Clear_Block but this only clears the data from the canvas. It still shows the last folder that you selected. I would like to reset the form so that it appears that no selection has been made to enable you to perform your own search. How can this be done
Re: How to close an open folder [message #601130 is a reply to message #601063] Sat, 16 November 2013 14:02 Go to previous message
mughals_king
Have you tried all these things

clear_form();
clear_form();

Go_block('block_name');

clear_block(no_validate);

on Key-CLRREC

clear_form
clear_record;

form level 

on-clear-details trigger

begin
clear_all_master_details;
end;

BLOCK_MENU Key-MENU 
CLEAR_BLOCK Key-CLRBLK
CLEAR_FORM Key-CLRFRM 
CLEAR_RECORD Key-CLRREC

if i am not wrong may be you will reached somewhere 

Regard
Mughal 8) 

[Updated on: Sat, 16 November 2013 14:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Does mail invoked by using client_ole2 does not work in form run from windows 7?
Next Topic: Form Personalization "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:12:56 CDT 2024