Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form Personalization "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?" (Windows XP)
Form Personalization "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?" [message #600961] Thu, 14 November 2013 04:25 Go to next message
mdmohd32
HI,

I have to do a Form Personalization.
The requirement is in Oracle Application in AR Receipt Form.
After opening the Receipt Form and when you click on 'Apply' Button the 'Application' form Opens up then the field Customer Number will be Auto populated even before entering the Trx Number in the 'Apply To' field.It is a Seeded functionality.
So the client requirement is avoid the population of Customer Number before entering the Trx number in the 'Apply To' field.

For this i have wrote Personalization

Trigger Event :WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE
Trigger Object :APP_FOLDER
Condition :APP_FOLDER.TRX_NUMBER is NULL

Type: Property
Object Type : ITEM
Trigger Object : APP_FOLDER.CUSTOMER_NUMBER
Property name : INITIAL_VALUE
VALUE: (Blank)

But where i am getting problem is ,when i am Querying a Applied Receipt and clicking on Apply Button and Application Form Opens ,so i am closing it without any changes and also closing the Main receipt form with out any changes ,then i am getting the message "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?"

Thanks
Mohd.

Re: Form Personalization "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?" [message #601025 is a reply to message #600961] Thu, 14 November 2013 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
How about WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE trigger instead?
Re: Form Personalization "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?" [message #601166 is a reply to message #601025] Sun, 17 November 2013 23:47 Go to previous message
azamkhan
What I have understood is that you are trying to close a form with changes that are unsaved and you want to suppress this message, "Do you Want to Save the Changes You Have Made?" or you don't want to display it to the user. Right?

If that is so. I believe that you should try this,

Put a Key-Exit Trigger. And there you check if the form or block status is changed then first issue a CLEAR_FORM (No_Validate) and then issue Exit_Form.

I hope that will answer your question.
Previous Topic: How to close an open folder
Next Topic: OCX Calendar Control 9.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:48:49 CDT 2024