Home » Other » Community Hangout » Thank You Littlefoot
Thank You Littlefoot [message #599498] Thu, 24 October 2013 15:48 Go to next message
Lalit Kumar B
Looking at recent threads in the FORMS and REPORTS forums, I have something to share -

I don't know whether I should say this or not, however, Littlefoot really has an awesome temperament and commendable patience. We all know how much joyous person he is, the incredible help that he provides to the FORMS as well as REPORTS forum, it's really worth commendable.

There are few things which are unseen, and people forget to count them. I just couldn't step back from saying all this.

Thank you Littlefoot.
Re: Thank You Littlefoot [message #599500 is a reply to message #599498] Thu, 24 October 2013 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Gee, sounds as if I'm dead and now you are reading that text on my funeral /forum/fa/4921/0/

Thank you, but - I'm just a mediocre Oracle user. There are far better & smarter people here (you have no idea how I miss djmartin, as far as Forms are concerned). So ... take it easy, I'm not dead (yet!).
Re: Thank You Littlefoot [message #599501 is a reply to message #599500] Thu, 24 October 2013 16:09 Go to previous message
Lalit Kumar B
This is the thing about someone's genuine emotional comment Smile

I know how much you appreciate others in this forum, specially, when you said that you are happy about Maaher's(Maarten Hereijgers) return to the forum. And don't talk about being dead or something near to it. you are like the Oracle versions that keep on upgrading Razz

And when you say, being so humble, that you are just a mediocre Oracle user, I just contemplate, the wealth of knowledge that you would posses by the time you become a SUPER user of Oracle Smile

Just keep motivating the new comers like me and help the Oracle community to grow. See you soon in an Oracle conference ASAP in Croatia.
Previous Topic: Oracle Open World Sep-2013 by T.Kyte
Next Topic: Wooo.... I Like This Place
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:19:30 CDT 2024