Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Descriptive Flexfield Segments (eBusiness Suite)
Descriptive Flexfield Segments [message #599246] Wed, 23 October 2013 04:36 Go to next message
HaBermas
Hi friends:

I am working with eBusiness Suite and I need to show the field DO_NOT_MAIL_FLAG of the table HZ_PARTIES in any place of the eBusiness Center. I thought to put it in the flexfield that appears next to Alias field, but I think that this flexfield screen only shows attribute fields of the table. I kwow I can set the fields to be shown in Descriptive Flexfield Segments option menu of the Application Developer Responsability, but I only can select the attribute fields of the table. Is not posible to configure another kind of field distinct attribute fields?

/forum/fa/11181/0/

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.
  • Attachment: foro.JPG
    (Size: 87.37KB, Downloaded 2365 times)
Re: Descriptive Flexfield Segments [message #605774 is a reply to message #599246] Tue, 14 January 2014 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sreekumar.nair.it
Hi,

Which version of apps are you working on? We have folder options wherein we may get the available columns. Using show field you can get the required column
if it is available in the list. If it is not available in the list then we can achieve the same using form personalizations as a workaround.

Let me know if that is ok for you.

Regards,
Sreee
Re: Descriptive Flexfield Segments [message #605971 is a reply to message #605774] Thu, 16 January 2014 23:08 Go to previous message
vik@s
Hi
you are working on personalization can do the Descriptive Flexfield Segments option.
Previous Topic: How to Disable Real Time Address Validation While Creating Employees in R12??
Next Topic: NEED ONLINE FREE TUTORIAL FOR ORACLE ADF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:06:20 CDT 2024