Home » Other » Training & Certification » Suggest me about best course to learn
Suggest me about best course to learn [message #597257] Wed, 02 October 2013 03:59 Go to next message
satya.for.u
HI
This is satya, I m working as software engineer in some branded company on oracle database. I have 6 years of experience in oracle database. Now I want to change my carrier path by learning new technology , because lot of competition and less salary.
So suggest me a best course to learn, which has below qualities
1. Which can be learn in short period of time
2. Which have wider market and onsite opportunities
3. Which can be linked with oracle
Some people suggested me SOA, SOA+OBS, ADF, SAP HANA. But I can't able to decide. Please help me to decide by providing your opinions with reasons

I am very much thankful to your suggestions

Thanks you
Re: Suggest me about best course to learn [message #597539 is a reply to message #597257] Sat, 05 October 2013 19:16 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

You are not quite understanding the law of supply and demand. Companies don't like paying employees a lot of money. They do so when that employee has unusual skills or knowledge. Something that "...can be learned in short period of time..." is, by definition, not unusual.

If there was a particular knowledge area that was in great demand, commanded large salaries, and was easy to learn... large numbers of people would suddenly learn it. In turn, salaries for people with that knowledge would drop like a rock.

What will make you stand out from the competition and earn a larger salary is to become proficient in skills that are in demand, but are not easy to learn.
Previous Topic: Oracle OBIEE 11g Course @ 15 USD
Next Topic: The best RAC and Grid Infrastructure course ever
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:10:34 CDT 2024