Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Dashboard (oracle forms 6/oracle 10g (10.2.0.3.0))
Dashboard [message #592502] Thu, 08 August 2013 23:08 Go to next message
chiyan
Hi friends,

We are using oracle 10g and forms 6.

As of now am in the processes of creating dash board which will be displayed for Sr. Management people alone. If the same dash board is going to be used by Jr. Management or Middle management, I can ask them to log into our own application and open specific form and see the dash board.

but being a Sr. Management people, I would like to have a simple screen in which the dash board displayed in single click.

I really do not have any idea on how to do this. I simple thought of a web page displays the dash board. assume I create a form which displays dash board info on different data blocks in different canvas. by single click I want my users to see the dash board.

Can you friends, help me by throwing up some ideas.

Chiyan
Re: Dashboard [message #592517 is a reply to message #592502] Fri, 09 August 2013 05:44 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
info on different data blocks in different canvas

Sounds OK to me. Canvases could be tab (which are simpler to maintain) or stacked (which offer some more flexibility, such a horizontal/vertical scrollbars, resizing, different screen locations etc. but require some more programming).
Previous Topic: GET_FILE_NAME not working
Next Topic: form & reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:15:51 CDT 2024