Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to check only one radio in a radiobuttons of a radio group (oracle 10g)
how to check only one radio in a radiobuttons of a radio group [message #592021] Fri, 02 August 2013 06:57 Go to next message
oraclehi
i have a radio group(RG) in that group i have two radiobuttons: rb1 and rb2 on a datablock based on a view having display iems 8. i made only one visible i.e rb1. so there is 8 radio buttons displaying in that datablock and when i check one and then another, the previously checked is not unchecked by itself. i need to do when i checked on one then the previous one unchecked itself.

please help me....
Re: how to check only one radio in a radiobuttons of a radio group [message #592022 is a reply to message #592021] Fri, 02 August 2013 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't quite understand what you have, but it seems that you misuse radio buttons.

Your description (if you haven't mentioned "radio buttons") looks like "checkboxes" because one checkbox doesn't affect another. Radio buttons are different - only one can be "checked" at the moment.

So I'd say that you should think it over and use radio buttons properly.
Re: how to check only one radio in a radiobuttons of a radio group [message #592801 is a reply to message #592022] Mon, 12 August 2013 07:42 Go to previous message
wency

Maybe he created so many radio buttons and forgot to create it under one group.

Check if your radio buttons belongs to a single group.
Previous Topic: How to pass menu parameters in forms 10g.
Next Topic: Oracle PJC Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:24:46 CDT 2024