Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » TimeoutPJC Not working when separateframe=true (Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 , Win Xp)
TimeoutPJC Not working when separateframe=true [message #591157] Thu, 25 July 2013 04:57 Go to next message
klat

I am working with TimeoutPJC to incorporate session time out in my application. I downloaded timeout.jar and timeout10.fmb(test form) from OTN. I had done changes in my form based on the instructions.
I gave timer period as 1 minute and sleep time 10 seconds. Recording events I used default ('all')
set_custom_property('PJC.TIMEOUT',1,'RECORDING_EVENTS','all');

I copied timeout.jar into respective directory did required changes in formsweb.cfg and default.env. Every thing is working fine and time out logic is working fine if the system is idle for more than 1 minute (When separateframe=false)

Now, my issue is if I change the separateframe paramter to true in formsweb.cfg bean is not working, ie, timeout logic is executing even if the system is not idle.

The only changes I am making is changing forms applet parameter separateFrame=true and then the bean is not capturing any events.

What could be the problem ?
Re: TimeoutPJC Not working when separateframe=true [message #591253 is a reply to message #591157] Thu, 25 July 2013 23:55 Go to previous message
klat

This issue is resolved. That timeout.jar had a bug. I replaced it with the latest one and it is working fine now.
Previous Topic: Regarding Key-next and When-validate-item
Next Topic: Ranking within a form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:22:58 CDT 2024