Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Barcode Label Printing - Can I prevent the label from printing 'N/V' for null values? (ZebraDesigner for XML, Core Informatics LIMS v3.9)
Barcode Label Printing - Can I prevent the label from printing 'N/V' for null values? [message #589565] Mon, 08 July 2013 11:35 Go to next message
LIMSadmin77
Not sure if this is the correct spot for this post. My apologies if it is not.

I have set up a label which interacts with our LIMS system. I have set up variables on this label which pull in attribute values from the available tokens. When the attribute value is null, the label is automatically inserting 'N/V' onto the label.

I would prefer for the variable to appear as a blank field on the label when the attribute value is null in the LIMS. Does anyone know if this is this possible? I can't find anything in the user's manual. Perhaps there is some setting where you can define what to display for null values. I can't seem to find any information on this.

Thank you!
Re: Barcode Label Printing - Can I prevent the label from printing 'N/V' for null values? [message #589573 is a reply to message #589565] Mon, 08 July 2013 15:53 Go to previous message
bluetooth420
is this something related to reports? if so then use format trigger else ignore my post
Previous Topic: Attribute problem
Next Topic: Dynamic record group to filter selected values in a multirecord block from a LOV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:04:15 CDT 2024